It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

06/06/06 Terrorist Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has covered this, but I feel there is a good possibility that there could be a terrorist attack tomorrow. Basically due to the relevance of the date. It would make sense to do it on this date if it were going to be done. It's the number of the beast. It has significance. just like 9/11, I believe that date was selected due to the relevance. 9-1-1 emergency. Give me your opinions on this matter. I hope I am wrong, but I just see some significance. I'm sure our gov't is watching this date closely

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All I know is that The Omen is comming out in theaters, other than that the day will be bright and sunny.

Terrorist attacks are unpredictable, kinda like headaches.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
there have been 60 terrorist attacks on june 6th. only one of them being in the us

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, remembering normal closing on such dates precedeing 9/11 and 7/7/7, we may have noted an indicator this evening.

Sure, it's explained away, but do not the Elitist of this globe represent some 2% of the Population?

www.foxnews.com...

Stocks Plunge on Iran's Oil Threat, Bernanke Comments
Monday, June 05, 2006

NEW YORK — A one-two punch of higher oil prices and inflation comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke sent stocks skidding on Monday. The Dow dropped nearly 200 points, while the Nasdaq slid more than 2 percent.

Wall Street started the day lower after Iran warned it would curtail distribution if Western nations punish or attack the country over its nuclear arms program, unnerving a market already concerned that severe hurricane activity could devastate Gulf Coast refineries again this summer. A barrel of light crude gained 62 cents to $72.60 on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

Just wondering out loud, while the Puck is being dropped in Raliegh. May the best team win.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
hmm I am not sure what you are saying here. explain yourself a little better please.

Originally posted by Shane
Well, remembering normal closing on such dates precedeing 9/11 and 7/7/7, we may have noted an indicator this evening.

Sure, it's explained away, but do not the Elitist of this globe represent some 2% of the Population?

www.foxnews.com...

Stocks Plunge on Iran's Oil Threat, Bernanke Comments
Monday, June 05, 2006

NEW YORK — A one-two punch of higher oil prices and inflation comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke sent stocks skidding on Monday. The Dow dropped nearly 200 points, while the Nasdaq slid more than 2 percent.

Wall Street started the day lower after Iran warned it would curtail distribution if Western nations punish or attack the country over its nuclear arms program, unnerving a market already concerned that severe hurricane activity could devastate Gulf Coast refineries again this summer. A barrel of light crude gained 62 cents to $72.60 on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

Just wondering out loud, while the Puck is being dropped in Raliegh. May the best team win.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
hmm I am not sure what you are saying here. explain yourself a little better please.

I was under the impression, The Markets had a lot of sell movement, at closing, prior to Sept/11 and July/7/2005. And some questionable trading was noted in the days following. Alot of people made BIG money from 911 events, which maybe coincidence, or prior knowledge.

I noted this occured today. Hints suggest Oil and Comments by the Fed, but we will see tomorrow.

It's just an observation. Maybe I've read to many of Al Martin's articles in the last few years.

But anyways, I just noted this occured today.

If there is not a Topic on this, maybe this may prove interesting.

Ciao

Shane

new topics

top topics

join