It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help to explain this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i have had numerous experiences over the years, that sometimes when i walk into a room the hair on the back of my neck stands on end and i have the feeling that someone is in there with me watching me its like i can feel there eyse on me, i can even pin point the location in the room that has me feeling like this.

iv had the feeling out side aswell were i KNOW someone is watching me i can sense something there and even look at the spot i think its coming from, but nothing is ever there.

sometimes the feelings i get are calm, other times i am filled with dread.

does anyone else have these experiences, or can explain what they could be, am i sensing a ghost/presence there.

my grandad once told me that he sent a gaurdian angel to watch over me when i was born and it will stay with me through life. could this be what im sensing? but this wouldnt explain the utter dread and sometimes fear i feel at times.

i dont freak out easily i actually go look at the spot i think i sense it from.

any ideas anyone or am i just going mad
wouldnt be the first time mind you

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting,

I wonder if you are maybe picking up on the energy in the room?

Maybe past happenings,

Have you ever got the feeling from the same place more than once?

A guardian angel presence would tend to be something more calm that the feeling of dread,

What you should do it keep note of where this happens and where,

Maybe you could look it up in the future to see if there was any past history where you have felt this,

I’m sure others will also have some thoughts on this, I have myself felt this from time to time, and like you say being able to pin point the location in the room,

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your list of 'symptoms:
-walk into a room the hair on the back of my neck stands on end and i have the feeling that someone is in there with me watching me its like i can feel there eyse on me
-i can even pin point the location in the room that has me feeling like this.
-iv had the feeling out side aswell were i KNOW someone is watching me i can sense something there
-sometimes the feelings i get are calm, other times i am filled with dread.

***Yes, I have these experiences all the time. Almost never ending. There is a much longer list of stuff I experience to go along with, but you are certainly not alone.

Now some people do have problems with paranioa - and of course that has to be ruled out. But if you are 'Aye ok' in that area - then you can choose to embrace it, learn it and work with it - or - you can decide that you don't like it and shut it out. It's a crap shoot really. You don't know if the begining stages of these things are just that 'a begining', or if this is it. If it is the begining - what is it the begining of, if this is it - can you learn to use it, rely on it and trust it, use it as an 'extra sense'?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Have you ever got the feeling from the same place more than once?

What you should do it keep note of where this happens and where,

i have had this feeling in the same place more than once, but it can happen all of a sudden as well i get the feeling that *someone walked over my grave* if that makes sence.( a shiver going down my spine)

good idea on the keeping notes il do that over the next few days, il state the time it happened, where in the room and what i felt. il also say how i felt before i experienced this incase this has some factor in it.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Now some people do have problems with paranioa - and of course that has to be ruled out. But if you are 'Aye ok' in that area - then you can choose to embrace it, learn it and work with it - or - you can decide that you don't like it and shut it out. It's a crap shoot really. You don't know if the begining stages of these things are just that 'a begining', or if this is it. If it is the begining - what is it the begining of, if this is it - can you learn to use it, rely on it and trust it, use it as an 'extra sense'?

i wouldnt say i was paranoid, well not overly so lol,
thiss stuff happens to me quite alot be good to know if its just energy, or if it is a presence im sensing.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

i wouldnt say i was paranoid, well not overly so lol,
thiss stuff happens to me quite alot be good to know if its just energy, or if it is a presence im sensing.

Yes, it's energy that your sensing. And a 'presence' IS energy. I hope that isn't confusing you. But those who are sensative to it can not only feel the presence of the energy from someone no longer living in this physical world, but they can also generaly sense the energy of others (living) as well...as in emotions, pain etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have been experiencing exactly what you have been saying. I think it is tied with my encounter with a black orb which gets suspicious b/c the next day my old friends dad died. But my experiences are often not too friendly. I get grabbed alot but they always let go and I can feel them hurting me right on the spot and sometimes they leave marks. Now for the part of explaining. I have always have tied with the paranormal since I was born but ever since before the black orb attacked me and supposely tried to posses me I had peacefull encounters and I knew they were angels. But after my encounter it went to hell and now I have demonds around me everywhere but I ingnore it but it is scary especially at night. So that black orb caused my bad experiences and the good went away. So about you, have you had any encounters in the past with the paranormal or when you were a kid you had people talking to you or love ones coming into your dreams? There is probably a good or evil spirit following you and wont let go. I dont think its possible to end it.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
So about you, have you had any encounters in the past with the paranormal or when you were a kid you had people talking to you or love ones coming into your dreams? There is probably a good or evil spirit following you and wont let go. I dont think its possible to end it.

yes i had a lot of encounters with things when i was little i heard whispering and talking in my bedroom. iv never had a loved one come to me always strangers i had an encounter one night when something walked across the room sat on the bottom of my bed and actually licked my hand
i was pertrified and couldnt move. alot of freaky stuff.

iv noticed over this last week that in my living room, bedroom and younger sons room all have what people call coldspots this is where i sence the good/bed presences. my son (whos 3) often talks about a monster in his room that keeps him awake at night and hides when its day time he doesnt seem scared anymore by it and talks about it alot (taking in mind this may be just a 3yr olds imagination).

2 of my daughters have told me about someone calling there name in the middle of the night and someone trying their door handle when they are in there beds. ( again realising this may be imagination due to tiredness etc)

On my stair way which is opposite my bedroom i often see what looks like a little boy standing looking at me and trying to whisper something that i cant hear, he never takes solid form though. (unsure if this is due to imagination or shadows etc) my husband has seen the little boy standing in our bedroom doorway and says it seems menacing to him.

I know what i am sencing is real as others have senced it aswell including my mother a few times when she has been to see me. Im just not sure if this is ghosts, or i am sencing some past presence or if im just imagining things and somhow giving this of to my family members.

in the case of poltergiest activity etc it has been found by some reserchers that it always centers around one member of the family( ie the cause of it by some sort f telekinesis).

i am open to all observations on this by other people and if or what kind of advice could be given to maybe reserch this further.

new topics

top topics

join