It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was looking at some of the photos of the area51 stuff. I am a retired Army guy and after 28 years active, I've been around. I happen to have a very good friend that was a contractor at China lake, Edwards, as well as Area 51 in the early 70's thru the late 90's. His stories about the place are interesting to me in that after all those years of going into elevators and going way down he said he cannot recall ever seeing an Alien. His excat words are "go to Dulce and Dugway for that". Maybe it was a line of crap on his part to me and maybe not. I may never know. But he said he has seen aircraft at all three places that were different than anything he had ever seen. Some of these photos are from Area 51 yes, but the vast amount of them are from China lake. Not one in his mind seems to stand out from being in S-4 area or from that end of the lake. The stuff he says he remembers are a great deal of high tech weaponry and very advanced aircraft.
Planes and craft that are way advanced and still very experimental. I like the photos and all. Rather interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Um, can we see the photos too?

Please?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am sorry if I gave the impression that I had photos. No not me. I am refering to the photos that Zip dot has on his thread listed here today.

new topics

join