It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Sense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I was younger, my grandmother had told me stories of how she can sense and see dead people. Usually it was relatives [i.e.-her father]. Then just last night my fiance and I were talking about the dead, demons, and all sorts of paranormal activity. Well, while we were talking an odd tapping noise could be heard through our walls. Then i heard it on the coffee table in front of me. But when I leaned in to figure out the noise, it would stop. And when I leaned back the tapping would start back up. So after almost ten minutes of this tapping I began moving various objects of the coffee table: a plush frog doll, my glasses' case, my pipe tool, then my bible. I opened the Bible and the tapping stopped altogether. I began reading where I happened to open to [somewhere in Corinthians] and the passages spoke about prophesizing. I stopped reading and the tapping started again.

At this point I was tired and needed my sleep for work. So I rested and so far no more tapping today, yet. What I want to get at in this thread is that I want to know if anyone else senses the Dead or sees the Dead, AND if anything else stranges happens. Of course all this could be in my mind. The tapping could be piping in the walls, I dunno. I myself haven't seen anyone dead. I only have DeJa Vu regularly, especially when it comes to something paranormal.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
in my family in every generation there has been someone that has been gifted with some sort of thing example
my grandfather could hold an object of someones and tell you who that person was, how they felt etc he could also tell you things before they happened. he claimed to comunicate with a ghost called charlie and as a youngster it freaked mwe out big time.

my mother can read tarot cards and can see ghosts she also has a sence when something is about to happen

myself i dream things before they happen. I can also read peoples eyes strange i know but i always believed that the eyes are a path to a persons soul no matter how much they lie to you the eyes always tell you the truth. I have sensed ghost presence around me since i was little and can read tarot cards aswell although i not as good as my mother is

new topics

join