It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have I become?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
The guilty party came foreward and said that he had found the equipment piled next to the garbage, and put it all in the closet for safe keeping, conveniently forgetting about it for two weeks.

Cheers back, Rasobasi420! That 19 yr old committed a crime of opportunity probably and hopefully learned from this, maybe, maybe not, depends on him. All worked out well, thanks to a higher up with some common sense and creative thinking. The other scheme was creative but lacked common sense.

Now, here's my dilemma from today. The only time I support WalMart is if I can't buy it elsewhere, and this time was one of those. Now, as we went to checkout, I noticed the new (relatively speaking as this was the first time this year I've been in there) self-check and was torn between a human being working for a living and a machine--mea culpa mea culpa I chose the machine. Why?--curiosity. Actually the wait was longer as the party in front of me had trouble with an item that couldn't scan properly, then because of the large size of my purchases I had to set the bags off the scale onto the floor.
The experience left me detesting WalMart even more. I will not cuss here, but I thought why are we going backward in service! Why do I have to do all this myself? Who the thought this is better? Shame! If corporations are individuals, then they're sociopaths!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So your boss wanted to entrap someone into stealing equipment? And also has you fix his Blackberry on your lunch hour?

You're a good guy, Ras. And your boss is a chump.

Sounds like you work for that guy from The Office.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Hopefully this man will learn from his error and change his act.

Hopefully we all learn from our errors, from our dodged bullets, from our near-misses...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join