It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Testimony Of A 9/11 Whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The testimony of Richard Andrew Grove is truly incendiary. He worked for a software company that is inextricably linked to 9/11. He provides ample evidence as to who the money men behind 9/11 are and what corporations they are tied to, most notably insurances giants. He also provides evidence linking most of these giant corporations to the intelligence community.

www.911blogger.com
This man, Richard Andrew Grove, a whistleblower who worked for the big boys and money people behind 9/11 has come out with information to set the 9/11 movement on fire.

Although many have rejected his work (too busy, big egos, whatever) including the IRS, Treasury Dept and SEC, what he exposes on Marsh & McLellan, AIG, Dyncorp, Spitzer, Stewart Air Force Base, Fitzgerald, Bremer, missing gold and bucks of 9/11, software that predicts the future and more will ASTOUND YOU as it did me. I will be having him live on the show in June, but wanted you to hear this urgent information immediately. That is why I worked on it all day.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If you have a couple of hours spare to listen to this testimony I highly recommend you do so. It clearly illustrates exactly how high the stakes are for breaking 9/11 truth. It has cost him his livelihood, home, bank accounts, credit rating and future.

Corporations have made TRILLIONS off the tragedies of 9/11 and he names the corporations and people involved. He has first hand evidence as he worked for the very same corporations who engineered and profited from 9/11.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Has any one listend to this yet? Im after peoples opinion on it, do you feel this guy is genuine? I think the facts he states are verifiable and could be taken as libelous if these corporations were feeling frisky.

The Oracle software is also facinating. The part where he says commercial software is just a watered down version of government stock to launder large volumes of drug money rang true to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This man, Richard Grove, seems to sound sincere about what he has to say. He speaks so eloquently. It's a bit late right now, I'll listen to it later and come back with a comment on in the form of an edit, he sounds sincere though.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I listened to this last friday and what a listen, intricate details, names, companies. Very interesting to say the least.

If true, it is a very hot smoking gun! Although even if it is true, unfortunately nothing will be done.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
the biggest lie is the easiest to swallow....

R.A.G speaks the truth, and that is why it is so hard to chew and digest.

so, who killed john o'neill?

listen to the voices of the lead actor and R.A.G simultaneously.....just for poo and giggles....

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So where are all the details this guy claims to have? If he has all of this documented and redorded information, why not publish it to the web? There's quite a few leaps of faith this guy asks you to make without anything to back himself up but his own testimony. This guy does discredit himself quite well during his oration by letting the listener know he was terminated four or five times (I lost count) during a three year period. He puts some interesting ideas on the table, but as a source I think he is extremely shady and would not be considered a viable witness in a court of law.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hmmm....

I did a google search on the PROMIS software he mentioned...

Google Search PROMIS software + Marsh

Looks like an interesting conspiracy theory...

It sounds suspiciosuly similar to the Arintel program that Stuart Lichtman created in the 70's...

[edit on 11-6-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Following the expose of Deborah S Simon as the link between the billionaire Zionist perpetrators of 9/11 and disinformation agents such as Tom Flocco, Karl Schwarz and Phil Jayhan, the crooked cabal have been attempting to regroup with an alternative team of shills. These rather more articulate propagandists operate under names such as Richard Andrew Grove, Eric Andrew Blair and 8thEstate; their task is to carry on the work of Flocco and Co in distracting truth seekers with false 9/11 news and conspiracy theories. In comparison with these absurd theories, the "suicide hijacking pilots" tale appears eminently reasonable. There is not a scrap of evidence to support the former. The latter at least had the advantage of planted passports, FBI statements, fabricated videos and a compliant media - albeit requiring some ad hoc temporary revisions of the laws of physics such as Fourier's Law of heat conduction.

The Grove team's specious nonsense is infesting internet chat rooms, and in order to save any further time-wasting it is better to nip this in the bud without further ado.

One of the central planks of Grove's thesis is that gold bricks to the value of hundreds of billions of dollars were stolen from beneath the World Trade Center, before the Towers collapsed. The audio clearly states "billions" as opposed to "millions", so this is not an error in the transcripts. Grove - a self-styled "whistleblower" - claims that the events at the top of the Towers were a diversion to deflect attention from events at or below ground level. Let's be generous to his theory and take the 2006 price of gold at some $600 per troy ounce - it was more like $300 in 2001. A troy ounce is nearly 10% greater than an avoirdupois ounce. There are about 14.583 troy ounces per avoirdupois pound, so $600 x 14.583 x 2,000 ~ $17,500,000 per short ton. Hence, 10,000 tons of gold would be worth $175,000,000,000 which might just qualify as "hundreds of billions of dollars". Incidentally, this is more than the entire US gold reserves at around 8,133 tonnes or 8,965 tons. The WTC vaults were hardly likely to have contained more gold than Fort Knox.

Even if we allow the longer time of 102 minutes for the WTC 1 collapse, and suppose that only 100 trucks were employed to "liberate" the gold with each carrying as much as 100 tons, then each of these very large trucks would have a mere sixty-one seconds in order to maneuver into place and to be loaded with its 100 tons of gold as the previous truck accelerates away. Assuming 16 seconds to position each large truck, there is 45 seconds available for each loading. We'll suppose that ten forklift trucks can each carry as much as ten tons of gold, and their movements are synchronised such that each crashes into a large truck (hopefully instantly dislodging the gold and container) at 0, 5, 10, ... 40 and 45 seconds past each minute. The time available to load each forklift is much less than sixty seconds.

Let's suppose each human loader can lift 80 pounds of gold at a time and place it onto the forklift in only three seconds, and return for the next load in another second. Hence, 20,000 / 80 = 250 such cycles are required per forklift per 61 second larger cycle. If we allow 40 to 44 seconds for loading each forklift, then each human loader can place ten 80 pound loads over 40 seconds, so 25 human loaders might suffice per forklift. So there are 100 truck drivers, 10 forklift operators, and 250 Arnold Schwarzenegger types required as part of the conspiracy, all to be paid and/or silenced! Admittedly, some of the manual loaders and forklift operators would be "eliminated" in the collapse. Even this bizarre scenario assumes they all manage to dodge the explosions in the basement, whether bombs or kerosene deflagrations. And amazingly, Richard Grove was the only person to observe this record heist.
(Part II follows)

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Actually, in links provided by Richard Grove (go to url at the end of this piece for details), the figures quoted for the gold and silver stored in the WTC vaults do not exceed $650 million, apart from a rumoured figure of $160 billion originating from the New York Daily News and quoted in the Sierra Times (also at Rumour Mill News and in the Loose Change video). Any competent analyst would see that the "hundreds of billions of dollars of gold" (particularly with regard to a robbery) is untenable. The "robbers" might have stood a slim chance of getting away with tens of millions of dollars worth of gold and silver, but it would not justify going to all the trouble of crashing planes into two skyscrapers. And Dov Zakheim had already got his hands on the Pentagon's $2.3 trillion ($2.6 trillion in later reports) as early as September 10, 2001. A trillion-dollar crime syndicate that has just pulled off the greatest robbery in history has no need to blow up buildings after they have the loot. The Bush administration's complicity in crashing a UAV into the Pentagon's west wing, together with Israel's submarines equipped with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with a 900-mile range and its spy-ring's gathering of secrets with which to blackmail politicians, provided Israel with all the leverage it needed to force the US authorities to cover for Netanyahu / Zakheim's Pentagon embezzlement and Netanyahu / Zakheim / Silverstein's WTC controlled demolition $3+ billion insurance scam and pretext for wars for Israel's benefit. Grove and his handlers hoped that no one would spot their deliberate "error" of confusing millions with billions (rather reminiscent of the way Osama was morphed into Saddam).

Time and again, the disinformation spin doctors rely on the fact that most folk will not even bother to do the calculations or check out the feasibility of the claims. The Grove team are either knaves, fools, or both. Their unsubstantiated assertions are nearly all false, with a few morsels of half-truths and scraps of cheap confessions tossed into the heap. The person reading the script need not be the sharpest blade in the drawer, but the scriptwriters are clearly inveterate deceivers.

Please see www.takeourworldback.com... for a longer version of this with numerous links detailing the evidence of who was really behind 9/11.
Poseidon

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Was a topic some time last year here at ATS. It does have some very unlikely connections, but once looked into ties together rather well.

I havn't listened to this guy, but from what you all have noted, it sounds fairly accurate. Let me listen to it and get back with a better understanding of the topic.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is going to make a great conspiracy research.

Sometimes we tend to forget that information of this type tend to be mix with real issues and also fabricated stories.

Nerveless is fascinating to see that the truth is that many corporations made a killing with the after 9/11 events.

But also we have to remember that it was many people involve in our government with these corporations.

One group that benefited the most was the investing firm Carlyle, sometimes memories tend to fade and reality mix with fantasy but in the middle of all the same groups and name of people keep coming over and over in this type of conspiracies.

I didn't have the change to listen to it but it does sound interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Poseidon, thanks for your take on this testimony. I actually didnt pay much attention to the claims of a gold heist. In my interpretation of who I believe conducted 9/11 and why, money is not really of much concern. These people can literally print their own money anyway.

What made me sit up and think is the connection to insurance giants and their intelligence community heritage. If you consider that some insurance premiums have risen by over 1,000% supposedly due to the dangers of a post-9/11 world, it creates a major motive for their involvement in 9/11 itself.

Im glad you raised the issue of the gold heist, to me it was of little consequence to the rest of the testimony. But if he is completely wrong about such an assertion it casts a major pall of doubt over its entirity.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Im glad you raised the issue of the gold heist, to me it was of little consequence to the rest of the testimony. But if he is completely wrong about such an assertion it casts a major pall of doubt over its entirity.

Oh yes right....forget about the gold part folks...we know that that is not true at all, but the rest must be true according to subz...

If the main argument for this theory is nothing but a lie that makes the whole theory nothing but a lie.... Don't tell me, this man is selling a book?....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Oh yes right....forget about the gold part folks...we know that that is not true at all, but the rest must be true according to subz...

If the main argument for this theory is nothing but a lie that makes the whole theory nothing but a lie.... Don't tell me, this man is selling a book?....

Err, I worry about you sometimes Muaddib. Do you actually read posts or just look at the authour, skim over it and then try to attack them?

What part of "casts a major pall of doubt over its entirity" is ambiguous?

Honestly...

[edit on 15/6/06 by subz]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but that is one hell of an up-sell in the beggining.
Babbling on about how important, how this information will effect you and twice about how "I" can do something about it when "he" can't.
He put a lot of effort into making this believable, thats often the first sign that its hype and disinformation.

But I will listen on...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Err, I worry about you sometimes Muaddib. Do you actually read posts or just look at the authour, skim over it and then try to attack them?

What part of "casts a major pall of doubt over its entirity" is ambiguous?

Honestly...

i actually worry about you....because you did state

Im glad you raised the issue of the gold heist, to me it was of little consequence to the rest of the testimony.

So please, don't try the semantics game with me. If there was another testimony which was more believeable, and it didn't come from this same man or any of his friends, you might have something there. But once this man was shown to have lied about "the main issue he tries to claim about" it destroys his whole claim.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
So please, don't try the semantics game with me. If there was another testimony which was more believeable, and it didn't come from this same man or any of his friends, you might have something there. But once this man was shown to have lied about "the main issue he tries to claim about" it destroys his whole claim.

No as usual Muaddib. What that line meant was that I didnt think the gold heist was the main reason for the testimony. If you actually had listend to the audio file you would notice that the gold heist that took place took up no more than a couple of minutes of the entire testimony.

The major thrust of the testimony was on his work for a software company and insurance giants and their involvment in 9/11. Thus, to me personally, I dont think the gold heist was of much consequence to the rest of the testimony. Yet if that little section of the testimony is flawed or untrue then it kind of casts a doubt over the rest of it.

Get it? Sheesh

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
His story seems to check out according to this.

911research.wtc7.net...

Why would this guy hatch this elaborate story just to fool a few people?

He's not trying to make money off of this here? What else would be his m.o. besides spreading truth?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Poseidon

The link you address does the math using gold at $600 an ounce. So your argument is quite weak just using the math.

I read the hit piece you suggested and it reads very much like a Cass Sunstein propaganda hit piece. It had a similar style to the writing about an MIT researcher's claim that there was no threat of radiation in Japan.

It was a very poor attempt to debunk the claims made.

It's not a secret and has been bantered about since the '60's there was probably more gold in NY than at Fort Knox. It's not a easy thing to figure out considering there has never been a proper audit of the gold there.

Trucks were found under the rubble in the tunnel where they should not have been and suggests they were used during the time of the attack.

The story here picks up credibility when you have studied "The Golden Lily" operation by the Japanese Emperor and his family. They robbed more gold than is recognized as existing by most gold pundits. The gold then fell into the oligarchs hands after World War II compliments of MacArthur and OSS operations. AIG, Kroll are more than just suspects. They have their dirty fingers all over this black gold and the slush funds holding it.

. .
edit on 17-8-2011 by beijingyank because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by beijingyank because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join