It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shameless Geo W Prostitutes Self to Bash Gays. Again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey, it worked in 2004! So says Geo W. Yes, the Republican president introduced into Congress a bill to amend the Federal Constitution so as to prevent what Geo W now calls ‘activists courts’ from re-defining marriage. Sweet Jesus, I thought between Reagan and Bush 41 and now Bush 43, that the Courts were in safe hands? What’s up here? Do I smell a lie? Do I smell demagoguery?

Oops! It is another election year, 2006. Hard core right wing born agains are up in arms over gay rights! If the right wingers have it their way, the only right a gay person would have is the right to be stoned at the city gate! Praise the Lord! Geo W pulled this same shameless trick last election. The Senate although ruled by Republicans, could not get a simple majority to agree, getting just 48 votes, far short of the required 67 votes.

Now this ole boy talking Texan, Geo W is one tough egg. He says he “feels the hurt” over the 2,476 dead GIS from Iraq, but I know he is being his usual deceptive self. He is the self-same governor who authorized 154 executions in barely 6 years; that is one dead man every 14 days! Wow! That is an American record. You have to go to Zimbabwe or Uganda to find a leader who has had more men executed.

Texas must have more deterrent than any other state! (With all that deterrent, why do they still have crimes in Texas?)

Well, you can endorse Geo W this November 7 by voting for your own local Republicans. You know how to vote if you want to send this hypocrite a message he can understand.

If Geo W and his fellow Republicans really wanted to preserve and protect the institution of marriage, they would pas a Constitutional amendment banning divorce!

[edit on 6/5/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Whats really funny is that.....it will probably work.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Texas must have more deterrent than any other state! (With all that deterrent, why do they still have crimes in Texas?

It's misconstrued as a deterrant. It's not one.

It removes a diseased member from society for the protection of all others.

Like Ron White, the comedian, said: "While other states are trying to slow down the amount of executions being done, Texas is putting in an express lane."

JDub

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes lets change the Constitution so gays wont have rights.
Between Christian Religion and changes been done to our laws,GAYS will be the most hated group of people in the USA.
Yes the land of the free! Ya, soon they will pass a law to have gays shot on site.
This is a sad sham!!! we can go to the moon and other planets, but we cant seem to get pass this 2,000 year old scripture writing by man.
Bush is hideing behind religion to make changes to our laws,and I find that sick.
I dont know why the man dosent go find a hole and crawl in it.
I think Pres Bush has shown how much he hates Homosexual so much so!
I am beginning to wonder about him. They say the ones the screams the loudest
are the ones you have to look out for.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
But you know there are a lot of rumours that he's gay, don't you?

This is quite a fun read.

We at Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals have BASHed enough so-called "gays" with the blunt love of Jesus to know how to spot deviants across a crowded sale at Saks. Outside of Italian shoes, nothing sends up a rainbow-colored flare that you are dealing with a flaming homosexual more reliably than when a man breathlessly gushes the word "faaabulous!" When a Christian lady hears this word outside of her hair salon or florist, she instinctively reaches for the Bible tracts in her purse because she knows a nancy boy is within throwing range.

"It's been a fabulous year for Laura and me."

-- George W. Bush., three months after the World Trade Center towers went down.

Here's much, much more including a pretty wacky account of the gay guy who "entertained" Blair in the White Hose, sorry House, alone for a couple of hours.

And Tony? Did you know his nickname at University was "Bambi"?

As if more proof were needed.... the ultimate proof is at the GAY BAR!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I loved the video, check out the eye contact between Bush and Blair.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A perfect marriage (or, if you will, "civil union") of form and content. The song might have been made for this video - though of course it wasn't.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well as Dead Ringers put it the other night on UK TV, "I hope I've made myself queer".

Best 'Bushisms' ever on that show.

And there's more,

www.whitehouse.org...

(pay attention to the photos background)

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What a great site, ed. I think this sums it up best:

Fortunately, Karl Rove and I know we can count on wholesome, totally straight Christian folks being so obsessed with thinking about naked homos rubbing their stinky parts together, that they will happily vote themselves into the poorhouse year after year after year.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm sure the same site had an earlier incarnation which was an almost identical copy of the actual whitehouse.gov site, except with different text of course. Oh how I laughed.

What the future holds,

www.theonion.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
But you know there are a lot of rumours that he's gay, don't you?

He's not gay. He's not bi. And he's probably too drugged up with
whatever Cheney has him on to be 'busy' hetrosexually as well.

The only reason he has brought up the Constitutional amendment thing
again is that he is trying to solidify the extreme right wing base so that
they will be sure to vote Republican in the future. That's all. I'm sure
he knows this will fail. It's just him, on his knees to the extreme right,
trying to get them back into the fold. They aren't happy with him right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
re: "And he's probably too drugged up with
whatever Cheney has him on"

Dick would never do a thing like that.

williamgibsonboard.com...

[edit on 9-6-2006 by ed 209]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's just him, on his knees

Couldn't help the mental image of this. YUK!!!!

I do agree it was just a ploy for votes.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
re: "But you know there are a lot of rumours that he's gay, don't you? "

That may be to do with his Interzone links.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by ed 209]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Bush has probably had gay experiences himself. There is some evidence for this.

1. He told a shocked Canadian ambassador he was a good-looking guy.
2. He has been recorded saying he would not 'kick' gays because 'I have sinned myself.'

Really I don't think he's really gay. It was just all that coke he did. Releases inhibitions...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think he is doing it to try and get something else through, that way when the everyone is looking one way he can go another way.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The only reason he has brought up the Constitutional amendment thing
again is that he is trying to solidify the extreme right wing base so that
they will be sure to vote Republican in the future. That's all. I'm sure
he knows this will fail. It's just him, on his knees to the extreme right,
trying to get them back into the fold. They aren't happy with him right now

Exactly, FF. Nobody with an ounce of sense ever thought this had a chance of passing. It is as you stated; a political move to solidify the far right element.

i]from donwhite
He is the self-same governor who authorized 154 executions in barely 6 years; that is one dead man every 14 days! Wow! That is an American record.

So it seems that you are in favor of letting murderers and rapists live? How about if you give them your spare room?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
"Sinned"? Am I the only person in the world that is constantly shocked and appalled at what the Far Xtian Right / Politics in general has done to that man so he'll back their whacked-out beliefs. Ditto that stuff about anti-depressants someone else mentioned in a different thread. Coke is better for you than any of those munger-out downers, I took one tiny anti-depressant once and it was like taking 10 valiums. Total no-brainer duh pills.

new topics

top topics

join