It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the aliens be the very pets we know and love?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"Alright I know this is kind OUT THERE, but it seems to me, that our normal average pets seem to be dominating us, who really serves who? As much as I know, it is us who serve our pets, we feed them, we give them what they need and what they want *most of the time* So really who rules who?"

They rely on us to keep them alive animals provide us with companionship and sometimes entertainment. Dogs for instance are protective of their owners as well they do for us what they can and dogs will back down from a stern talking to a slap from the owners. If you released a dog into the wilderness it would not survive as it's hunting skills and survival instincts have literally been erased. You ever wonder why a lot of dogs come home after running away. We give them everything they need but they do give back in return despite the conceptions that they are just stupid animals. Dogs do have an understanding and do give back although some do not realize this or notice.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Maybe mythical creatures were the aliens, and now they have evolved into cuddly domesticated animals.

<< 1   >>

join