It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the aliens be the very pets we know and love?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Alright I know this is kind OUT THERE, but it seems to me, that our normal average pets seem to be dominating us, who really serves who? As much as I know, it is us who serve our pets, we feed them, we give them what they need and what they want *most of the time* So really who rules who?

And if our furry and feathery or whatever else kind of pet you have, is an alien, could they be studying us in our sleep, that is something to definately think about, maybe not but still...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that we have strong evidence that cat and dogs have been on this planet for some time and did not come from outer space or anything like that.
Dogs have been and do continue to be used in practical ways, Including security, sheepherders and a plethora of other uses. Just because some people keep pets and feel that they are “part of the family” does not equal that they are using us it just means that we think that they are cute.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Nah I don't think so. We've documented our domestic companions for thousands of years. For example, we now know that dingoes were already domesticated when they were brought into Australia by explorers, and the dingoe is quite wolflike so I think it's one of the oldest dog breeds. Cats are everywhere because they are extremely efficient breeders, we love the way they look, they are easy to take care of, and they can be trained to kill mice. We've been breeding cats for thousands of years, even the Egyptians worshipped them.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Leto]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello WaxPineapple, yes you are right the thread is a bit OUT THERE!!!!!!! But I do get what you are trying to say and maybe your right who knows but at this time I dont think I little cat "cassie" is waiting to take over the world, but as you say she might.

Thinking about it if our pets do then we would be out numbered and they have claws and sharp teeth so they might have the advantage over us if and when this dose happen I will let you know my friend.

NICE THREAD MATE

Take it eazy

Alex (alex1981)

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex1981

If outnumbering is the concearn, perhaps you should be worrying about ants rather than our pets, there's probably already thousands of ants living in your backyard.

Mod edit: removed unecessary quote of the entire preceding post

[edit on 2006/6/6 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well I really didn't say all of our pets were aliens, there could be some incidents where your pet could have been abducted and a 'replacement' be put in place of your pet fluffy, and while they study fluffy they study, you. I dunno, it's just one of those random things that run through my mind on a normal day. Thanks for not really taking this to the extreme, like I know some people would, so yeah, thanks for bein so cool about this.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Pet's their not. As for us to them, I'm not sure yet.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As a person ruled by my cats (can we say sucker?) I had to laugh at this thread.

Dogs? No way are they even remotely similar. I'd actually put them in the same class as humans.

Reptiles, birds and cats - now those are the true leaders.

Case in point - if you died in a closed room with your dog, chances are the dog would NOT eat you to survive. You are part of the heirarchy. (Little dogs excluded as it is proven the little cat sized dogs are evil by nature)

Now cats, reptilians like iguanas, snakes, geckos and out loverly birdy friends?

locked in a room with their dead beloved human...sorry pal but you are now part of the food chain.

Some might say it's a lesser species that will cross that boundary...but I say survival of the fittest.

Just a tid bit of useless generic information

Cats are far superior. Even typically herbivorian reptiles and amphibians will eat carion if it's all that is present. Makes yah wonder who runs the show.

Stock up on kibble. Lots of it, and invest in a kitty door.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Don't you guys know? The mice are experimenting on us. They randomly drop dead occasionally to confuse people and see how we react. They're really Pandimensional beings running a giant computer called Earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am not being to rude by saying this is a BS thread am I ?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I've thought about this for a long time and I can't help but think my iguana is from another planet. Sometimes I think she's trying to communicate with me through telepathy, but my primitive mind seems to block out everything. So in the mean time she makes me do whatever she wants.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've woken up from sleep to have my cat standing over me looking at me right in the face. You'd think the cat was just hungry or wanted to play or something, but I now have strong evidence to believe that he was actually doing some type of analysis on me. The purring sound he makes is actually a brain scan, you have noticed a cat's eyes are reptilian looking right? I believe when we die, our cats collect our souls and has them captured inside their kittly litter boxes, which double as a trans-dimensional gate to where souls are harvested.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hmm no i would say but there is a history of cats being gods lions (cat) face on mars and Iapetus being an artificaly constructed planet designed to tell us to look at mars

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
When I was growing up we had a great dane that probed everything that moved, Dad just said he was "happy" but I'm not so sure now.

I also had a parrot that I taught to say "Take me to your leader" or at least I thought I had taught him that...hmm this is intrigueing and it certainly would explain that hamster with the clip board that just sits in the corner of his habitrail taking notes. All this time I just thought he was showing off.

RUuuuunnnnn!

Maybe I've had too much coffee but I will say this for him; my monkey makes a mean cup of joe. Though he is kind of weird looking what with being completely bald and those massive freaky looking black eyes.

His shiny little jumpsuit could use a wash too.

Ah crap, they're everywhere.

Spiderj

d1k

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hehe I liked the idea of this reading it. But if my dog is a covert alien agent he's not getting much done....I think anyway. All he does is eat sleep and crap

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The real question, it seems to me, is whether or not this thread was started by a government disinfo agent. There is an effort in this country to dumb down the citizenry. They done it by placing absolute morons into radio stations who pick topics for discussion each day that are as ridiculous as this thread is.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
sure we give our pets whatever they want, but hey, we get to castrate them at will too ^_^ j/k

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The real question, it seems to me, is whether or not this thread was started by a government disinfo agent

Maybe it was this guy:
www.70slivekidvid.com...

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I am not being to rude by saying this is a BS thread am I ?

A little humor is good for the soul. Especially on this board.

I am positive my wife’s two cats are either minions of Satan or were planted by evil aliens to torment me. Rusty stands next to the bed and yowl’s at me all night long so I can’t get any sleep and Arnold lays on my face and rubs his head against me to make sure I wake up if I do get to sleep. Sometimes I get this creepy feeling and look behind me and they are both standing together looking at me like I’m next on the menu.

I think it’s a conspiracy between the cat’s and the Aliens. No body pays any attention to them and they sort of melt into the background and listen to everything that is done or said. When they sneak out the door and disappear for a few days they are actually filing a report on our activities. They can sneak on to any secret base or installation unnoticed. No one pays any attention to cats. The Clinton administration was infiltrated by a cat. You don’t think that cat was a pet do you? Probably reporting directly to the Grey’s and the Reptilians. The Chupacabras? Cats! The cattle mutilations? All done by cat’s. I think they even know where Hoffa is!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
Alright I know this is kind OUT THERE, but it seems to me, that our normal average pets seem to be dominating us, who really serves who? As much as I know, it is us who serve our pets, we feed them, we give them what they need and what they want *most of the time* So really who rules who?

And if our furry and feathery or whatever else kind of pet you have, is an alien, could they be studying us in our sleep, that is something to definately think about, maybe not but still...

my pets aren't aliens. however, your pets are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join