It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fountain of Youth is in ur refergerator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This might not sound like your cup of tea but believe me this is 95% true...

before i get to what im about to say let me give you a little time line that might make more sence in the future of this tread.

BC: man lived to be 20 to 30 years old

1400: man lived to be about 30 to 40 years old

1600: man lived to be about 40 to 50 years old

1800: man lived to be about 50 to 60 years old

2000: man lives to be 70 to 80 years old.

Though out live the adverage yearly life has risen and i found why...not only does this substance prolongs life but it might also cure cancer.

This substance it......drum role.......MILK

yes milk is the what been doing this....i believe not alot of you are believing me right know but just look at the time line.....we realy didnt start drinking milk will the 1800's to the 1900's. it sounds so perfect:

look at ur hair. your hair dies due to the lack of calcium. so milk could also prolongs life....you cant expect to drink gallans of it to live for ever. but if we modify calcium to like Ca3 of Ca4 then we might just live for a long time but if it doesnt prolong live then it will cure cancer. more later.

i thought i should spread it.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sorry dude, but we indeed did drink milk. Mind you the milk was not pasteurized. Also how does this explain the people that don't drink milk yet live long lives?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think it's more attributed to a wider range of food and the discovery/invention of medicines.

People have been drinking milk for thousands of years.

Also, does the word 'proofread' mean anything to you?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
okay u did get me by they drank milk back then but not as much...we drink milk now like its soda due the fact the prices are rising.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parasite
okay u did get me by they drank milk back then but not as much

Some people would divide ancient societies into two types, those that are agricultralists, who grow plants on a plot and eat them, and pastoralists, those that maintain herds and feed off of them. Pastoralists eat and drink a lot of milk.

I wouldn't agree that your timeline of lifespans is accurate either.

I would agree that simple things can have a huge impact. I have read that after man discovered agriculture, the use of such poor food sources (or at least not wel rounded food sources) as these crops resulted in a big drop in health, the specimins from after those times are smaller and less healthy, and that its only in the relatively modern era that people have recovered from that nutrition shock.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Drinking the milk of another animal is unnatural and pretty sick. Back in the days I worked at a dairy called golden meadow holstein and I could tell you some stories.

Keep away from milk and by the way, humanity has been drinking milk sence we discovered it came out of those bags under the cows....Thousands of years man.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Census]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Distinguish between individual and average life span. Sanitation efforts (personal and public) and anti-biotics have greatly increased average life span; certain medical procedures and genetics knowledge contribute also. Individual life span can be increased, too, but family health history and personal life styles play a big part in how long one lives.

new topics

top topics

join