It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair: The Antichrist???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

I read this story, and this is only my asessment, but it is said the Antichrist would probably arise out of the UN.

Tony Blair is keeping open the option of a move to New York with his wife Cherie for a top job at a revamped United Nations after he steps down as Prime Minister, Government sources have indicated.

Downing Street refused last night to rule out the possibility of a transatlantic switch for the Blairs, which would allow them to be nearer their eldest, Euan, 22, who starts a masters degree course in international relations at Yale University in September.

Such a move would not only keep Mr Blair, who is only 53, on the world stage after he quits but also offer money-spinning possibilities for the couple on the lecture circuit, and a glamorous new way of life.

He's charming, articulate a good speaker..... Could it be?

Mod Edit: BB code tag error correction.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
good guess but my money is on javier solana if you type his name into google ........see also anti christ comes up in the window
try it

it might be blair though too

[edit on 5-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nah, Blair seems like a nice guy. Though the Anti-Christ is a deciever in his manner of attaining power. I dont think the AC will arise out of the UN because the UN itself has no real power as I think many of you will agree. It wouldnt give him position to dictate to anyone really. But I personally like Tony Blair, despite all of his alleged scandals, my personal judgment of character says he is a good human being.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Blair seems like a very nice man. I actually thought very highly of him before his budding relationship with Bush & Co.
Its for this reason that he would be a good candidate. He's a charmer.

Sometimes i wonder if the AC is normal but within 3 1'2 years will become posessed.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Blair won't be in office all that much longer, but I cannot see what he could possibly have to do with this notion. Bush may soon be impeached once he's lost Congressional Majority, and between himself, Bush-One and the Queen -- who knows?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
blair being a reptilian could be a big red flag, it certainly makes him a prime candidate for the anti-christ

new topics

top topics

join