It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These people don't want peace.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This should give you a good laugh. Here is the religion of peace. Notice how children are used.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

[edit on 5-6-2006 by steve99]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Somewhat inflammatory. Personally speaking you could make up a website that claimed similar things for any religion on Earth. Christianity would be a pretty nasty one.
I think you're falling into a logical hole here. Not all muslims are fanatics, just as not all fanatics are muslims.
(Does anyone else think that Pat Robertson should be put up against a wall and shot for every moronic statement that oozes from his brain?)

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
This should give you a good laugh.

good laugh?
you have to be kidding? right?

No? then this does nothing for my sense of humor at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I was being sarcastic when I said good laugh. When was the last time fanatics from a religion knocked down some skyscrapers in the name of their religion. When was the last time christians or jews blew themselves up in the name of their god.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
that website is pure ignorance.

I went into the dhimwit of the month and they have this "Jay Babcock guy as the, may poster boy. In the pathetic attack on this guy they even say that they "dont know much else about him" and they even try to say he doesnt brush his teeth... I mean really how much more ignorant can you get. Personal attacks are all that people, who have no VALID arguement, make.

Im sure there are some actual facts on that site but it makes me so P.O.'ed just looking at it that I cannot stomach it long enough to find out. All that site does is breed further ignoance and intolorance....

And Steve, just because some extremist muslims are spreading death and ignorance. does not mean that we are to follow the same suit. Ignorance kills and spreading crap like this site on how all muslims are heathens; makes the authors no better than those who they oppose.

Funny how long ago the Crusades took place, and how little weve learned in the time since. New weapons and same old ignorance.

thank you for your time

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This should give you a good laugh. Here is the religion of peace. Notice how children are used.

Yep, we're Laughing - at YOU!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

[Name calling removed]
I guess everything on that site is made up and false. Just like most of the crap that is posted here. How many more days until Iran is attacked.

[Effective IMMEDIATELY – Please Review This Link.]

[edit on 5/6/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You're not laughing at me ass.
I guess everything on that site is made up and false. Just like most of the crap that is posted here. How many more days until Iran is attacked.

Stev-O! Dontcha know insults are kind of against the rules of this Board?

And I will not even start with this site to which link you posted, which was build for only one purpose:

To spread Paranoia and Fear of Muslim People.

Seen it all before.

Sadly you do not see that.

I can create a similar site like this - but I will just replace Islam with Judaism or Christianity.

And if you do not like "Crap" posted here, I suggest you leave.

Ta-ta!

[edit on 5/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Whats this? Souljah on the same side as other posters? This must be a first

Way to go Souljah

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I was being sarcastic when I said good laugh. When was the last time fanatics from a religion knocked down some skyscrapers in the name of their religion. When was the last time christians or jews blew themselves up in the name of their god.

Maybe you should have come across with a better remark then? Maybe we would then have understood you better?

This site is good. It is all about conspiracy don't ya know. You post something, we are going to debate it, and find other answers to your post. If that goes against what you think, then reply with adult orientated objections and back up your claims with evidence, IE, links.

Don't get disheartened with the replies ,just try and prove to others that what you have found ,could, or is the real thing.

Refrain from swearing at others too, it only gets you warned, and gets other members backs up.

You need any help or advice, then drop me a U2U, or mail me.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ppl, just talk and coment about what he is talking about, about the link, and stop to bash him for his reasons or motives, thats insane!
atack the message, not the poster!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
ppl, just talk and coment about what he is talking about, about the link, and stop to bash him for his reasons or motives, thats insane!

Err, i think you will find that most posters have discredited his link, with messages too. IE, they have discredited the link.

They have spoken about what he posted via the link too.
If a poster comes back with below average adult comments, then he/she will get 'bashed' for it, or warned as is the case right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've, found www.arabnews.com... to be a pretty good source of info I would normally no nothing about or get a biased version of.

(Hope it's OK to post the link that way.)

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

[edit on 5-6-2006 by steve99]

haha
ha

oh wait, remember how children were used by christianity?
it's called the child's crusade

it's probably one of the worst uses of children by ANY religion ever

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
haha
ha
oh wait, remember how children were used by christianity?
it's called the child's crusade
it's probably one of the worst uses of children by ANY religion ever

Three posts to three different threads in as many minutes? I guess you are not reading from the starting post?

What significance does your link have to the war against terrorism?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I guess the list of thousands of terror strikes is wrong too.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
the significance is that every religion has extremists that exploit children.

the tens of thousands (at most) of islamic extremists reflect badly on the mainstream. there are over 1 BILLION muslims in the world, and most of them are peaceful.

looking at the bible you don't think that all christians attempt to sacrafice their children, or that they're all anti-semetic.

a religious text doesn't equal cruelty of a religion. if it did, christianity would be the undisputed champion.

islam isn't the problem, it's those that manipulate the desperate people who happen to follow islam.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

palestinian attacks fall into the gray area, so they can't be considered terrorist.

terrorists just attack for the sake of attacking, to cause terror, to inflict pain, the palestinians either:
A: want israel to get off their lawn (in a metaphoric sense)

or there are the few crazies that

B: ignore the qu'ran's call to respect other monotheists and want to destroy the nation of israel

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis

Err, i think you will find that most posters have discredited his link, with messages too. IE, they have discredited the link.

They have spoken about what he posted via the link too.
If a poster comes back with below average adult comments, then he/she will get 'bashed' for it, or warned as is the case right now.

yes you are right, please ignore my last post. need to read better and slowly

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

palestinian attacks fall into the gray area, so they can't be considered terrorist.

And here openeth a large can of worms

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join