It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Javier Solana in the News as a Great Peacemaker on 6/6/6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I thought some ATSers would be interested that Javier Solana will be in the news, making peace with Iran on 6/6/6. I don't put a lot of stock/belief in the antichrist, and I certainly don't fear the idea any more than toe-rot or an infected cuticle - but I know some people will find this interesting.

abcnews.go.com...

European Union foreign policy chief Javier Solana will hand Iran a package of incentives on Tuesday that seek to persuade Tehran to end its sensitive nuclear work, an EU diplomat told Reuters on Monday.

I'm sure this will raise some suspicions, and rocket mr. Solana to the top of the list of antichrist suspects. I'm not sure how I'd feel if I were him, subject of so many conspiratorial/biblical mutterings. I might be inclined to feel a bit flattered, and a bit used at the same time.

Anyway, he's also representing an accord of six nations - Iran would be the seventh I suppose, if they accept the proposal.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The almighty Jebus is going to be angry.

I wonder how many people will kill themselves or go nuts on 6-6-2006? More or less than killed themselves and went nuts on 6-6-1006?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"Help me Jebus!"

I'm honestly not that blasphemous, just a Simpson's fan.

As far as people going nuts, who knows? I imagine anyone who takes this stuff really seriously will be near the breaking point. After all, it's the Devil's day.

Was I wrong about Solana though? Isn't he, like, one of the prime candidates according to the transubstantiated grapevine?

Sorry, that was bad.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The almighty Jebus is going to be angry.

I wonder how many people will kill themselves or go nuts on 6-6-2006? More or less than killed themselves and went nuts on 6-6-1006?

Far less than today. Since most people in 1006 did not use the Christian calender and dating system, that day and year probably meant nothing to the majority of people. That and the fact that most people were illiterate and probably knew nothing about biblical prophecies, just the sunday mass which was recited in Latin anyway.

Tommorow is 6/06/06 and well, as far as I am concerned, the only thing of note will be the 62nd anniversary of D-Day.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
"Help me Jebus!"

I'm honestly not that blasphemous, just a Simpson's fan.

Sinner! But yeah Jessica Simpson is hot.

As far as people going nuts, who knows? I imagine anyone who takes this stuff really seriously will be near the breaking point. After all, it's the Devil's day.

Was I wrong about Solana though? Isn't he, like, one of the prime candidates according to the transubstantiated grapevine?

He's the guy that I've noticed gets the most attention from the end days 'seer.' Seem to remember something about his position in the UN and 666... or maybe it was an article/law #. Either way he's the guy most have their money on AFAIK.

Nygdan is that true about 1006? Rev. 13-18 is pretty clear that 666 is the number of a man. Never understood why all the hub-bub over the date, and why they always seem to ignore the extra -200- in there. June 6th 6AD makes more sense, of course there was no Gregorian calendar then either... so strike that part about sense.

Rev 13

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Rren]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The bible is very mysterious, but has a very weird way of coming to pass....

I dont understand the "and it is the number of a man, and his number was 6 three score and 6"

what could the number be?

could be anything really....

whats interesting is the statement that from the ocean rose a beast....given the power to speak because of the dragon and his feet were like the bear (russia) and his face a lion (Great Britain) and the dragon gave him his voice (china)

there is an old testament prohphecy of the fall of the roman empire and it was foretold in a similiar manner....parts of the body of a beast representing various nations involved or affected.

interesting stuff.....wish John would of been a bit less cryptic in writing this prophecy.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

I dont understand the "and it is the number of a man, and his number was 6 three score and 6"

6606? That's 6 three score and 6

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

www.bibleandscience.com...

The mark of the beast 666 in Revelation 13:18 is probably the best know Bible Code. This is called gematria meaning "manipulation with numbers". In both Hebrew and Greek as well as other languages, letters of the alphabet were used as numbers. So names had a certain numerical value. "Nero Caesar" transliterated into the Hebrew from the Greek (Neron Kaiser) adds up to exactly 666 in Hebrew. N=50, R=200, W=6, N=50 plus Q=100, S=60, R=200 totals 666. This spelling of Nero Caesar was found in the discovery of an Aramaic document in Wadi Murabba`at (BASOR 170, 65). The Latin form of "Nero Caesar" when transliterated into Hebrew adds up to 616. This most likely explains the textual variant in Revelation 13:18 with the number 616. It should also be noted that the Greek word for "Beast" when transliterated back into Hebrew adds up to 666. Ancient writers referred to Nero as a "beast" (See Philostratus Vit. Apoll. 4.38; Sib. Or. 5.343; 8.157). For more detailed commentary see Word Biblical Commentary: Revelation 6-16 by David E. Aune. See more details about the Book of Revelation.

666 or 616 it's most likely John is talking about Nero. There are two beasts described in Rev 13 (most call the second the false prophet) so perhaps it's the second one we should be expecting... I'm not really sure what to make of it sometimes.

whats interesting is the statement that from the ocean rose a beast....given the power to speak because of the dragon and his feet were like the bear (russia) and his face a lion (Great Britain) and the dragon gave him his voice (china)

there is an old testament prohphecy of the fall of the roman empire and it was foretold in a similiar manner....parts of the body of a beast representing various nations involved or affected.

interesting stuff.....wish John would of been a bit less cryptic in writing this prophecy.

The "sea" that the beast rises out of in Rev 13:1 is sometimes thought of as humanity. Also some have even said that the US is the revived Roman empire others say the EU (check the link I give below.) Perhaps the beast has been here all along and it's the false prophet thats yet to come. I do believe its more than just a message from John to his peers. I just think you have to be careful making The Revelation too literal, just as it is with Genesis and the Creation.

Here's where I saw the Slovina-666 connection (also the EU-Roman empire idea.)

www.contenderministries.org...

The purpose of the EU’s creation was and is, ultimately, to create a European super-state or “United States of Europe”, as some have suggested naming it, that would eventually rival the United States in influence and military might. In 1999, Javier Solana became the High Representative for the EU’s foreign and security policy, and through recommendation 666, he was given emergency powers over the military wing of the EU in 2000. All that currently remains to create a truly revived Roman Empire is the creation of a permanent executive branch of government and the full integration of the new Euro currency. With the introduction of the new EU constitution, the groundwork is being laid for just such an executive branch and economic system.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Iran is apparently very receptive to Solana's advances, and it looks as though some elements of the prediction are coming true. I loved this picture when I saw it, the guy's face in the reflection looks like how I picture Jesus looking.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I feel he is the Antichrist, he fits the critea (sounds like a job application)

he is being made a peacemaker...(just like the antichrist is meant to be seen as)

but its still early in the day, we have to wait and see what else is going to be said about him.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Okay I see some interesting thoughts. First the conontation in which refers to the beast it is nothing familiar to him. He speaks of it in the things that are to come. The number of a mans name is derived from the hebrew gematria. In which every word or letter has a numerical value. Interestingly enough when Solanas name is translated to the hebrew it equals 666. I'm posting it in full with all the translations in the next day or so

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The book of Daniel refers to his desacration of the holy of holies as his unveiling to the world. I although believe as many are starting to, that said leader is already upon us most just don't see him yet. Many people in the past 2000 years have pointed the ac finger at various leaders through out history. For the first time in history we have something happeneing that directly paralells prophecy and we are jaded to it, that we can't have enough faith to understand what God has said about this man so we can see him for who he is. Many will argue that the antichrist may not be solana but some one who holds his possition in the future. The bible is pretty clear that this guy is the first of his kind. Just like javier, the EU created his possition for him specifically. Then turned and made a second possition for him to make him all the more powerfull. If they need a situation resolved they send him in and miraculously it gets fixed. He has accomplished things by words that others said was impossible. Just because he doesn't look the way you thought he would doesn't mean hes not who he is. The bible says he will deceive many, this can include preconceived notions. Don't be so chained to your own thoughts that you don't see what God has put directly in front of you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

There's some weirdness going on in that photo WyrdeOne. Where exactly would this guy need to be standing to appear so close to Solana? It seems like they would have to be touching shoulders at least but there's nobody near his shoulder.

And why is Solana's reflection so much shorter than himself?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm no expert, but it seems that the reflection is misleading as it the glass is tilted towards Solana. It appears to be a door that is opening towards him.

Eric

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Very interesting thread you have here. Thanks for starting it. I had never really considered Solana's credentials as possibly being the Anti-Christ; however, after doing some research on the Web, I think you may be on to something here. Consider the following:

www.newswithviews.com...

Just before Solana became head of NATO in December 1995, he structured the Barcelona conference for peace in the Middle East. According to Constance Cumbey, the resulting peace process goes into effect January 2007, and is a 7-year program which is reviewable midway (three years and six months). Does this sound Biblical? Remember that Daniel 9:27 foretold the breaking of a covenant with Israel in the middle of 7 weeks (symbolic of 7 years) with ensuing desolation in the End Times.

But wait, there's more...

In the midst of the confrontations between Israel and radical Muslims (e.g., Hezbollah, Hamas, etc.), Javier Solana appeared, presenting himself to the Israelis as their friend. However, he was also quoted in the JERUSALEM POST (June 6, 2006) as remarking: "The EU continues to be the most important donor to the Palestinians....We will not let the Palestinians down." The Palestinians elected Hamas to lead their government. www.newswithviews.com...

And here is the kicker:

Cumbey also said Solana has made clear his rejection of the concept "In God We Trust." Is this relevant to the fact that the WEU, which Solana heads, has 10 nations, and Revelation 17: 12-14 reveals that in the End Times, 10 kings will give their power and strength to the beast, who makes war against The Lamb of God, Jesus Christ?

This is followed by Revelation 17: 15, which explains that "the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Is this relevant to the EU's choice of "Many Tongues, One Voice" as its slogan, which is displayed on a modern Tower of Babel (see pictures)? Javier Solana's office is in a building that looks like this. Also note the EU stamp shown here and its similarity to Revelation 17, which mentions a woman clothed round about, sitting on a beast on 7 mountains and many waters, and an angel!(see pictures)

www.newswithviews.com...

The full article is available here: Javier Solana and The End Times

Although Jesus Himself said that no one knows the day and hour of His coming, it sure seems like it may be sometime soon.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Very good work, keep digging you'll find more go to www.fulfilledprophecy.com they cover a ton of the news from over there. I don't find it shocking that some of the symbolism the EU is using are eerily similar to Revalation and Daniel as well as other things like babel.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ok as promised here it is Javier or Chav-ee-yer is kaf vav yod resh
kaf=20
vav=6
yod=10
resh=200
so Javier in hebrew =236
now lets look at solana or so-lan-na is sin/shin lamed nun nun
sin/shin=300
lamed=30
nun=50
nun=50
so solana in hebrew =430 so javier plus solana =666

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Christian fanatics have one really big problem. On one hand they are supposed to support world peace, but on the other hand it seems every peacemaker in the world is a potential antichrist. Personally I don't believe in the antichrist. He isn't mentioned in Revelation, the system for doom I study.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Personally I don't believe in the antichrist. He isn't mentioned in Revelation, the system for doom I study.

Really? Maybe you just haven't read far enough yet; here, let me help you out:

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, 'Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?'" Rev 13:1-4

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Revelation 13:11-18

Hope this helps.

LS

[edit on 5/3/2008 by lightseeker]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Neither the Beast nor the False Prophet fits the Antichrist. At best the False Prophet would fit, but to call him Antichrist is wrong in my mind. The word Antichrist isn't mentioned in Revelation, but from first and second John, and the description he gives seems to fit better with Nero.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join