It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Bush... Daughter of Aleister Crowley?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
"The thing about Ozzy is, he's made a lot of big hit recordings: Party With the Animals, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Face in Hell, Black Skies and Bloodbath in Paradise, Ozzy, Mom loves your stuff."

Governor G.W. Bush, May 4, 2002

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Bumped for the pretty pictures. After all, it's International Bump A Crowley Thread Day!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
B. Bush does look like Crowley. I always thought she looked like J. Edgar Hoover in drag. Also, George W. is the most likely candidate to be the Antchrist. George H.W. was involved in JFk's death, Granpappy Prescott is Hilter's banker, and tries to overthrow FDR. What a family. Scumbags to the end.

sacredearth.org...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
All I can say is if this is true, is that Aleister Crowley makes very ugly babies.
Very interesting thought so I'll star and flag.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

I am very cynical myself so I made the point to locate pictures of them while they were still young since once people break their mid 50's, they start to look rather similar...I swear I see copies of my father, Jack Lemon, Burt Reynolds etc. on a daily basis.

Anyway, do a google and yahoo picture search and compare a young Barbara to a young Aleister, they look like father and daughter. Compare her to pictures of her legal and claimed biological father, they don't have a resemblance that looks genetic.
The similarities are undeniable regardless of what the truth is but, the reality of genetics particularly of past generations are limited. Even today if you go to England, you'll notice a vague resemblance of the citizens to one another. Same with Germany, France, Japan etc.
This isn't really the case with the USA because of our diverse gene pool and mixing heritages quite heavily for the last 100+ years.

Obviously, many Europeans are still marrying their cousins, even though the connection would probably require some timely digging to identify.
The fact is, these creepy #ers look so much alike I'm leaning towards the theory that Aleister is in fact the biological father.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join