It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/6/06 has been a non-event. Let's come up with another erroneous date to wait for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't call THIS nothing!

Events
- Jewish celebrating the unification of Jerusalem under Israeli rule in 1967
- 62nd Anniversary of D-Day
- The sun will be between the horns of Zodiac sign Taurus.
- Baptist Crossroads Foundation who have agreed to sponsor 400 new homes starting June 6th 2006
- AMD will launch Socket AM2.
- U.S. Senate To Vote On Homosexual Marriage June 6TH
- National Day of Sweden is celebrated in Sweden on June 6 every year.

Web
- Launch date for www.v-generations.com
- Launch date for www.devil360.com
- Launch date for www.kfkindustries.com

Movies
- The Omen 666
- The Beast
- Unrated collector's edition of Mr. & Mrs. Smith DVD
- Underworld: Evolution DVD staring Kate Beckinsale

Music
- The seventh album from California punk band AFI titled Decemberunderground will be released on 6/6/06
- The sixth album from Infected Mushroom psychedelic trance band titled Vicious Delicious will be released on 6/6/06
- The Thrash Metal Band Slayer will start their Unholy Alliance Tour with Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Mastodon, and Thine Eyes Bleed on 6/6/06

Books
- Ann Coulter is releasing a book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, on 6/6/06.
- The third and final book in the Before They Were Left Behind series is scheduled to be released on June 6, 2006.
- The Alphabet of Manliness (Hardcover) by Maddox
- "The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking", a book by James Twyman, will be released on 6/06/06, to offset the negative power given to this date

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Now wait a minute...it's not a non event

It's my birthday!!!! I get to share it with the devil today apparently.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I've got it..the date is september 18th 2006....end of world.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm forcasting 7/11!

The day all Southland Corporation stores are attacked.

This will be viewed as a true American tragedy and call to arms
when vast supplies of coffee, beer and cigarettes are destroyed.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
this is all a bunch of crap, the 666 is actually refered to the name of Caesar Nero in Greek is 666(in greece they uses numbers to refer to people in secret for example a couple would write on a tree 235loves695)
. Some scholars, such as Delbert Hillers (John Hopkins University) of the American Schools of Oriental Research and the editors of the Oxford & Harper Collins translations, contend that the number 666 is a code for Nero, a view that is also supported by the Roman Catholic Church.
Alternative spellings of Nero include Neron which calculates to 666. The name Nero without the last n calculates to 616 and some manuscripts of Revelation contain that number instead of 666.
Popular legend remembers Nero as a playboy who engaged in petty amusements while neglecting the problems of the Roman city and empire, the emperor who metaphorically "fiddled while Rome burned".

copied from Wikipedia

people din't liked in so i was called a Beast! and like all of whats writen in the bible it's just wrong associations to this and that!
check for example the "true" story of Noah's ark and have a good laught!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join