It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay. I need some help Interpreting this dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I had a very strange dream last night, and I just wanted to share it with you all, in order to help me interpret it.

I found myself standing with one of my friends from back home, Mike. We had military style facepaint on, and we stood in the basement of another friend.
Suddenly, and I do mean suddenly, we were in the truck of another one of my friends. He drove, while Mike and I sat in the back seat. He told me about this secret tunnel that he wanted to show me. We stopped in the middle of a field, with a large hill. A colvert led out of this hill, and mike climbed inside it. I made to leave. He did something, what I'm not sure, but there was a cement door that swung open. He told me to come back, which I did, and we both climbed the stairs revealed by the open door.

We followed this tunnel for I'm not sure how long, and entered into a nice hotel. Apparently, the manager of this hotel didn't like that too much, and chased us around until we left. We sprinted back to the entrance of the tunnel, and closed it behind us. We climbed back into the truck, and left. I turned to say something to mike, but he had turned into a dog.

There was another sudden change of scenery, and I stood in the center of a parking lot. A great dane barked at me from inside a car. I was dressed up fairly nice, as if for a date. A woman walked up, and locked her arm with mine. I was puzzled, because the woman was a former coworker whom I'd not seen for well over a year. A tow truck approached, and then began to pull away with her car. She burst into tears, and I did my best to comfort her. She asked for money so that she could get a cab ride home. I reached into my pocket to give her some, but for some reason, all I had was Euro Dollars. When she discovered this, she asked If I would drive her home. For one reason or another, I said yes.

We got into a car, and began driving. This ordinarily wouldn't be strange, but the car wasn't even mine. I looked over to say something, but she was gone, replaced by a beautiful brunette that I'd never met before. We got to her house, and she insisted that I come inside to meet her mother. I did. When I got there, her mother told me to make myself at home, and disappeared into the kitchen. This brunette, whom I'd never seen before walked over to a stereo, and started up some music. She said she wanted to dance. We began dancing, a waltz, I believe. About 4 or 5 minutes in, the music cut off, and we stood still in the center of the room.

She asked me if I wanted to become a king. puzzled, I asked her if she was going to be my queen. She smiled, and nodded, and apparently I said something along the lines of yes, and she seemed ecstatic. Her mother came in from the next room holding a corset and a cummerbund. I have no clue why. Then, a strange man, followed by three large dogs entered the front door, and clapped me on the shoulder. He said hello to me, and called me 'son'. The 'princess' and I kissed exactly 7 times, and told me to go sit on the couch, while she got ready. For what, I wasn't sure. She left the room. moments later, she reemerged with the telephone, apparently talking to a travel agent or something about flights 'home'. Then, I woke up.

Strange, wot? I really need some help with this one. It's quite possibly the strangest dream I've ever had.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
you left the material woman in your dream?...
you noticed your buddy in BDU's turned into a dog(of war)...
was he chased out or both of you?...
this brunette did she ask for your hand and then you were together?...
and did the men who came into the room have military dress on as well...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Apparently this brunette was a princess, whom I was going to get married to, but I woke up. or something.

THis man who came into the room, I'm assuming he's her father, was not dressed in military stuff.

Both my friend mike and I were chased out of the hotel by the owner.

Hope That answers your questions.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Perhaps there is a change in your life coming up...one that would be a step up, but you are apprehensive about it? (the tunnel that becomes a nice hotel) Thus, you summoned up a childhood buddy (turning into a dog symbolizes the loyalty) to help you feel at ease... Perhaps you then started to think back on past opportunities (the co-worker) that might have been posssible with this new direction, and this then transformed her (into the brunette dream girl) and then quickly led to the future visualization of settling down, etc.?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm just not sure what this thing means. Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated. I'm starting to get pretty stressed.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Are you presently in Europe? It seems to me you're going to get involved with a woman of European descent or from a very different culture than your own. After a stint there, you are going to introduce her to your homeland (America?).

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am currently in America, but after I get my degree, I'm moving to europe for a year or so, to see how I like it. So, that's that. Funny you should mention that.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is how I see it.
You are at a turning point in your life.
You want something more, but the idea of commitment is still very scary for you.
The presence of your friends as you started your adventure into the unknown reflects your desire to have them near you right now. Their presence gives you a sense of calm as you see them as loyal companions.. hence your friend turning into a dog which is the ultimate symbol of loyalty.
In the end this dream means you are ready for a serious commitment and you are willing to make sacrifices to make it happen.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Here is how I see it.
You are at a turning point in your life.
You want something more, but the idea of commitment is still very scary for you.
The presence of your friends as you started your adventure into the unknown reflects your desire to have them near you right now. Their presence gives you a sense of calm as you see them as loyal companions.. hence your friend turning into a dog which is the ultimate symbol of loyalty.
In the end this dream means you are ready for a serious commitment and you are willing to make sacrifices to make it happen.
Good luck.

Bravo! I like this interpretation.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thanks. This really does help. I guess I have alot of thinking to do. *sigh* Maybe this whole dream was a sign...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I had this same dream, but with a couple of differences last night.

Instead of going back to this brunette woman's apparent home, we went to a resturant, where the same things happened, the music, the dancing, etc. Except, that I ordered the salmon, and ate it with chopsticks...I don't know WTF is up with my dreams lately.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A shameless bump. I just need some more opinions on this.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
and disregard the lives of other beings?...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Bigsage, I'm sorry? I don't know what you're talking about. Join what?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
have you consciously decided to turn your back on the world and forsake all of creation...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Not at all, why do you ask? What would make you ask me that question?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Like I said Loki. You're going to get involved with someone from another culture.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The military scenario represents the earth plane. The tunnel represents the kundalini channel leading to better dimensions. You were chased back to the earth plane where your friend became a dog. This is to tell you that the higher self has placed a dog-like extension of itself onto the earth plane to watch over you.

The beautiful woman is your eternal beloved who resides on the higher dimensions. She needs you to drive your earth life in the right directions and she's telling you that one day you will be reunited.

The father being with the dogs is telling you that you are loved and have a better future awaiting you, although for now you must stay on the lower dimensions where you will be watched over by lower extensions of the self.

Basically your higher self is telling you that you have a better life waiting for you but for now you must concentrate on driving your earth life in the right directions.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I notice nobody seems to have mentioned your coworker.
Did you have any feelings for her at all?
Maybe you missed something there and something is trying to tell you something.

new topics

top topics

join