It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/6/6 most important day for the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
Tuesday will be the most impotant

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Fuhr86]

well maybe we can get it a pill

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think you people highly overrate secret societies.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So when is all the fun going to begin? I'm bored lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This side of the planet
Hmm blast nothing happened - hmm - Titor/Slerpo
well Im still here - anything happened to you guys ?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
This side of the planet
Hmm blast nothing happened - hmm - Titor/Slerpo
well Im still here - anything happened to you guys ?

Ya, My car finally got a wax.... I think that's what all the hype was for...It looks SWEET...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by perky_123

Originally posted by Fuhr86
Tuesday will be the most impotant

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Fuhr86]

well maybe we can get it a pill

That was quite funny! I sure hope I am not impotant on 6/6/06!

I think we better pay more attention to the odd numbers, not the even ones. That is where numerology is strong.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The next big day will be 7/11

Through out the United States, all Southland Corporation stores will come under attack.

A devious plot by Starbucks to further inflate the price of a good cup of coffee .

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Note :

In 1999 the price of a venti vanilla latte and a slice of lemon pound cake was $6.66. The barista and I both a good laugh at that one. It became a daily ritual - the "Satan's Breakfast".

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Did you know that if the calender is in Julien rather then Gregoria 666 falls on June 19th instead? Funny enough how that huge bunker drill is going on. 33 agency's underground with another 60 agencies above ground taking place.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I find the whole 06/06/06 thing bullpoo on two counts:
1. The Devil's number is '666' not 06/06/06 or 6/6/06 so in theory either we're idiots who didn't get past basic math or the Devils and idiot.
2. What about 06/06/0006 or 06/06/1006? Why the big fuss about 06/06/2006?
And since the world hasn't ended, the Rapture/End Times haven't occurred etc it's safe to say it was just hype.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't get too comfortable just yet. You see we're still heading for a full fledged police state. Now that 9/11 has happened we can't steer course. The world is still changing.

June 19th major bunker exercise. This includes all those military command bunkers they have in colerado. On top of that the CIA and NSA have moved their HQ to Denver colorado. The move from Washington to Denver is now complete.

This can only mean one thing. a WMD event is going to hit Washington and a military government declares it's capital in Denver with all the ultra secret military complexes. and the airpoirt.

Has anybody heard of any big supply preparations among DHS or related? I mean stocking of MRE's, huge gas containers. I'm aware that a few have popped up at some of their base facilities.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I had breakfast with satan that day he gave me some pointers on one nite stands, global order and a few recipes!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The Illumanati only existed for 10 years.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hey 6/6/6 passed nowand nothing happened, plus if they wanted new world order they could've had it after WWI or WWII and they didn't, so why now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join