It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/6/6 most important day for the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I believe the Illuminati/NWO exsists and it seems to me this comming Tuesday will be the most impotant day since the group was founded in 1776. This is a group deeply imassed in numeroligy. What bigger day is there then 6/6/6. That only comes once every 100 years, If they were going to furthur their agenda somthing important will happen within the next 48hours. It just makes sense to me, I hope nothing happens and I will prey for the saftey of everyone as this date approaches. I hope I am wrong.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Fuhr86]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
How do you “know” that they were founded in 1776?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
How do you “know” that they were founded in 1776?

They date back before then but Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati in 1776. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You don't have to hope, you'll almost definately be wrong. There is no significance to this coming Tuesday. As you said, it has come around many times before.

And let's not get into the whole 666/616 thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Is 6/6/06 333 days since 7/7. I want to get a second opinion since I may have done some miscalculating.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Is 6/6/06 333 days since 7/7. I want to get a second opinion since I may have done some miscalculating.

No but today its been 333 days.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
If they were going to furthur their agenda somthing important will happen within the next 48hours.

What did they do on 6-6-1806? On 6-6-1906?
Why would the illuminati care about 6-6-6 anyway? The number only has meaning to christians.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What did they do on 6-6-1806? On 6-6-1906?
Why would the illuminati care about 6-6-6 anyway? The number only has meaning to christians.

And besides it isn't so sure it was 666, there are some other options with the middle number ;o)

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
there has always been a form of illuminati. since back from the days when men started getting together in powerful positions to get the objectives done.

people already sated the illuminati was here before 1776.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
People have stated, but have not demonstrated. If the 'illuminati' is just a word for 'powerful people meeting together', then its pretty meaningless. The illuminati is supposed to be an organization that started in 1776 that was, according to the conspiracy theory of the day, plotting to take over the world, and destroy all nations and all religions. For some reason, the name seems to have caught on and peopel ahve back projected it to the beginings of history.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
333 days today? yikes. The reason why I say yikes is because they don't actually count the day of. ike on 3/11. 9/11 days since 9/11 if you don't count the day 3/11.

I don't think we're going to have to wait much longer to see this New World Order thats for sure.

Interestingly enough it's been discovered Samuel Morse wrote ripping the Jesuits and what not. Indicating alot of the modern day conspiracy theories. For those of you who say it's never going to happen you may want to hold on to your hats for just a bit longer.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

333 days today? yikes. The reason why I say yikes is because they don't actually count the day of. ike on 3/11. 9/11 days since 9/11 if you don't count the day 3/11.

Do you count leap days and third sundays after pentecost but before easter???

I don't think we're going to have to wait much longer to see this New World Order thats for sure.

People have been saying that....well since the first people started to talk about the New World Order!

For those of you who say it's never going to happen you may want to hold on to your hats for just a bit longer.

Ah, but when will the 'its happenign this year' people eat their hats?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

People have been saying that....well since the first people started to talk about the New World Order!

It looks to me like the NWO is here, and we are right in the middle of it. As for 6/6/06, how many threads are there about the subject? Why don't people just wait until after the date before they start freaking out about things. There is no way to know for sure until it happens.

Besides, I checked Wikipedia, and "on this day in history" and didn't find anything significant that happened on 6/6/06 last century, or before that. I didn't search too far, but I wasn't willing to put any more effort into it.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why would anything have happened in the last century? It hasn't been possible for a NWO until after 9/11.

This is probably the ace up their sleeve. Equivical to that nice bong that you only bring out when special company is over.

There aren't any leap days until 2008 Ngy.

June 6th is the D-Day anniversay. I couldn't think of a better day for the "terrorists" to strike America. We shall see if anything happens.

Definately though something will happen by July 4th. World events are getting awfully tense. It can't go much longer without a major war breaking out thats for sure.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why would anything have happened in the last century? It hasn't been possible for a NWO until after 9/11. [/qujote]
No possibility for a global government in 1906???

No expansion of the british empire? Formation of something like the UN? Super-alliance between the Brits, French, Russians???

Hell, the corporate-capitalists of today can't even hold a candle to Cecil Rhodes

I'm sorry man, but 'today' isn't the end all and be all of history. It only looks that way because we're in it. It looked that way to people that used to be in it too.

Definately though something will happen by July 4th.

And if it doesn't? What does that imply?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well.. so far so good.. no eerie dudes in hooded robes have showed up.

It will be weird when it is 6:06 on 6/06/06..

I saw a couple news reports, one said that many pregnant women who are due today have asked for labour to be induced a day early, afraid their babies will be "spawns of the devil"

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i wonder if the anti-christ will be revealed today?? or some 911 type of tragedy

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't think 666 means that much to the Illuminati. Only really to their satanic minions.

Anyone know where I can get some information on Illuminati numerology?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would think May 1 would be more significant than 6/6/06. I mean communism is their creation and that is celebrated on May 1.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Motorhead !!!!

I am the one Orgasmatron
the oustreched grasping hand
my image is of thy ninny
my servants rape the land
obsequious and arrogance
clandestine and pain
two thousend years of misery
of torture in my name
hypocrisy made paramount