It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci-fi fans, what is the name of this movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is driving me crazy, I fell asleep halfway through the movie due to exhaustion but now can't recall te name of it either. It is about 8 people trapped in this weird game or dimension. In the center of the rooms, all the walls, floor & ceiling is a doorway to another room, weird things happen and people sometimes die in one room but show up in another.

Everyone just suddenly appeared there and can recall the last thing they were doing but no one can recall how they got to the rooms. There is a female dr., a young blind girl, a game developer, an elderly woman who appears to be suffering from dementia,three middle aged men, one a dead famous mathetician who has numbers written on his arm, a young female attorney dressed in a red party dress.

Everything seems to center around the dead guy and the old lady with dementia and their work for a weapons corporation. Have you seen this movie and do you know the name of it. TIA

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can't say I've seen this atleast I don't think I have. Sounds interesting tho

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
sounds like it's either cube or cube 2
I've only seen the first one all the way through and a small bit of the second. Good films

Dae

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yup, its Cube² . You should see Cube first though, awsome films. I heard they were doing Cube° too, I hope so!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
Yup, its Cube² . You should see Cube first though, awsome films. I heard they were doing Cube° too, I hope so!

They actually have made Cube Zero. Here's a site on the movie. In Cube Zero you get to see what goes on outside the Cube. I've seen all three movies and thought they were all good.

-tts

new topics

top topics

join