It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ufo documentary 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
New documentary title name is UFOS The greatest story ever denied looks good
website is www.theufomivie.com has trailer.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm not nit picking. Just a note that the URL might be www.theufomovie.com...

Other interesting UFO documentary videos are here ...

download-ufo-files.atspace.com...

or ...

collecting.conforums.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thank you for pointing out the error

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Seems pretty cool...I'll have to watch it first myself though if I want to show it anyone else

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
intresting i will post here after i have seen it but it seems lately all the movies documentrys everything else theres never anything concrete

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I dont' know about all of you, and I really don't know how concrete what I am about to post is, but, if you go to www.youtube.com... and type in the words, Alien Footage at the top where you can search through movies and vids, there are about 9 or 14 videos with interviews about aliens. I still have yet to watch these videos so I really don't know what is in them.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
I dont' know about all of you, and I really don't know how concrete what I am about to post is, but, if you go to www.youtube.com... and type in the words, Alien Footage at the top where you can search through movies and vids, there are about 9 or 14 videos with interviews about aliens. I still have yet to watch these videos so I really don't know what is in them.

When I get home I will check those out, and that ufo video also looks very cool.

new topics

top topics

join