It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really good footage from shuttle camera (STS 102)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is really good footage in my amateur opinion. Caught on multiple cameras at different angles. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a better view. What do you guys think?

projectprove.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The Project Prove people have done a great job proving the case that anomalies are caught on official NASA transmissions, and that NASA actively monitors these transmissions for said anomalies, and reacts with well defined procedures to block the disclosure of these anomolies to the public.

That said, in the end, we have mostly a collection of videos with floating white dots. Any example where the anomaly fails to maintain its trajectory should be considered interesting and is worthy of further examination.

Here's what I think: they have built SDI (Star Wars) missile defense system, and probably other space-based defense technologies. Most of these NASA video anomalies are SDI and other space-based weapons in action. The United States government does not want to disclose SDI's existence, as that would put us in square violation of treaties, and would disclose our strategic advantages to our enemies.

Count me among those who believe that the government is planning to use these space-based weapons systems to stage a false alien attack threat in order to impose total control and possible population control over the earth's population.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tandoku[/
Count me among those who believe that the government is planning to use these space-based weapons systems to stage a false alien attack threat in order to impose total control and possible population control over the earth's population.

Hmm, I don't believe this scenario. After decades and decades of denial, the US government is all of a sudden going to to say that aliens were real all along? And that were are being invaded by them?

Also, there are a handful of cases on project prove that are clearly more than white dots; truly unexplainable anomolies.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know what, I have a thread out here some where that I posted about my sightings of a rapid color changing object up in the night sky that moves independantly of the sky around it. Always at approx the same elevation, but it moved slowly across the sky in what I figured was N to W to S then E and so on. I may be wrong about it's direction of travel though.

My sighting is from Central West Michigan, and has dates times and compass directional readings to within a few degrees. I was going to use mills, but figured no one would know wtf they were.

I have pointed the thing out to others and they can see it plainly as well, even told me the colors seen when it changed rapidly.

If I can find the post I will link it.
Ok here is the thread mentioned, could it be these are the same object?
UNKNOWN

[edit on 4-6-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Is there raw footage of this NASA tv avaiable anywhere for free? The gif's are ok, but as I would like to also look at the initial evidence without the post-processing to compare my observations with the secondary author's.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I done quite a few threads on NASA and their footage.

Here's one i found that also has a documentary on them too.

Have fun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join