It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of milkshake is your favorite?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There are many flavors of milkshake, but my favorite is home made fresh strawberry flavored milkshake. Just get some ice cream, milk, strawberries, and a blender and mix. I mix mine for extra long till its bubbly, mmmm. What's your favorite flavor?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My favorite flavour of milkshake is chocolate banana, I had that at a restaurant once and was hooked.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Interesting, because I hadn't had one in years, and last week while on the road we stopped for fast food, but didn't want to order a drink with ice (after seeing the news about the bacteria in some ice machines), so we ordered a milkshake, and then here's your thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The kind that brings all the boys to the yard!

J/K

Good old fashioned vanilla is fine by me! couple scoops of vanilla Ice Cream, Milk, a few squirts of Ubet Vanilla syrup, stick it under the blender for a few minutes.

Pie

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Chocolate is ok, but strawberry is the BEST. The smell.......the taste..........yum!!!!!!!!!!! I'd make some, but we have very little ice cream left, and no milk, so I can't even make vanilla milkshake

Gotta go buy some.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
some strawberries + 2 bananas + peach ice cream = BAM BAM UGH BAM!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
JAMOCHA!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Interesting, because I hadn't had one in years, and last week while on the road we stopped for fast food, but didn't want to order a drink with ice (after seeing the news about the bacteria in some ice machines), so we ordered a milkshake, and then here's your thread.

If you only knew what was in some of those milkshake machines you'd opt to go back to the iced drinks.

I'm not big on strawberry desserts or jam but give me a strawberry milkshake every time. I don't like the chunks though so it has to be fully blended and smooth.

I've never had gelato but I hear it's even better than ice cream. I can only imagine a strawberry gelato milkshake.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Strawberry - Allways

I'm addicted to the stuff

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Chocolate is definitely my favorite.

Mmmmm....chocolate.

-tts

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
None becuase they all have milk and I can't drink milk

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When I was looking at the new posts screen I saw “whats your favorite milk shake?” then looking across I saw that the last poster was “poison”
sorry ya cant drink milk though.
I will have to say strawberry as my pick.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Chocolate & banana or Chocolate & lime

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Chocolate and raspberry milkshake. The best.

I hate strawberries. And bananas.

But choclate is wonderful. And so are raspberries.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Chocolate and raspberry milkshake. The best.

Mmm... the next milkshake I make - it's gonna be that

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I remember one milkshake that I bought in a little ice cream shop in the centre of York, it was made from mint-choc chip ice cream, vanilla ice cream and milk. That was about ten years ago and I still remember it. Mmmm... I also really liked that Lime Crusha you can get.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I NEVER buy Milkshakes!!! I only make home made. Ah, so fresh! Fresh milk, fresh vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries! No, I don't like chunky either. I mix it in da blender till its very bubbly. THATS how I like it!

Nah, the picture doesn't show how I make it. Next time I make it I will take a digital photo.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Blueberry shake!

I wonder if cloudberry shake would be good...? But blueberries will be perfect. I like vanilla as well. Honey shake? Milk and honey is good so why not as a shake?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looks to me like the majority like Strawberry. In second place is chocolate, and in third are all the others. Many good milk shakes out there, but strawberry is on top. The other day I made chocolate AND strawberry mixed milkshake. Nope, wasn't as good as plain strawberry. By the way, I don't like to eat dark strawberries that are too sweet, so puttin them in da milkshake gets a use for them, doesn't it? The milk shake tastes the same whether the strawberries are light or dark. I love having a blender!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join