It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

what is the deal with David Sereda

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thought it was bad enough that he kept showing the Billy Meier photos on the Unplugged dvd but now hes got them on his blog

www.davidsereda.blogspot.com...



I thought this guy knew what he was talking about..... any one who knows anything knows that Billy is a fraud.


I knew his pictures were fake when I was like 10 years old. Come on those big ufos always stuck in the pine tree who can tell that it is being supported from behind. If i remember correct they even go a hold of the models he used.


What is the deal with this guy David Sereda




posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I guess theres just some photos you dont wanna associate if you want to be taken seriously.
Sereda's just lucky he did not use the "ray gun" photo



posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
what is the ray gun photo?



posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i knew not to trust him since i watched his comments on the sts-80 video, he talked like he knows whats going on, and that is a clear sign of lying in this topic.


he is a moneygrabbin bitch like billy maier, that kind of guy.

in a time where anybody can publish their infos free via the great internet, anybody still trying to make a buck out of selling books or videos should be considered suspicious.

i wish hard analprobing to all lyers and hoaxers!

[edit on 4-6-2006 by hoeon]



posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
OR perhaps there is more to Meyer's pictures...

I mean Greer has been mentioning it too! either that or they are very open minded, who knows really.

Would you put it past the government to censor/discredit credible witnesses to supress the UFO reality? I wouldn't...

So we have to be more open minded to this cases...


Dae

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Spot on GrOuNd_ZeRo!

Dont discount Billy's stuff completely. Imagine for a moment that what he was saying was true and think about the time too, if anyone thinks disclosure is soon then Billy's era would have been far too soon and TPTB will have rashed all over it, which is what happened.

Sereda on the other hand, I have one criticism for his 'Tether incident'. He postulates that the objects were going behind the tether therefore the objects must be huge. Well, I believe that the objects were transluscent (to the UV camera) and the tether was very bright and solid looking. One of those objects passing in front of the tether would appear to go behind it because of the luminosity of the tether will shine through. He really shouldnt have gone on about that bit and really shouldnt have called people morons for not seeing what he was seeing.

It would be nice to have real scientists look into those uv pacman objects because Im intrigued, they were strange and had consistencies. Especially now we have the red rain possibly being life from not this planet.



posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon

i knew not to trust him since i watched his comments on the sts-80 video, he talked like he knows whats going on, and that is a clear sign of lying in this topic.




Wow! Well I really felt quite the opposite. I think that some things from NASA Select T.V. are very anomalous, as documented at www.projectprove.com... , but that David Sereda didn't really understand what he was looking at and that is why he postulated several hypothesis to explain what he was presenting on the Videos he participated in.



posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz
what is the ray gun photo?


Its a picture tnat Meiers took of a supposed alien holding a supposed raygun.

It was the absolute worst attempt at a hoax. Even several Meier supporters believe it was fake, although they claim that it was planted, and that meier didnt make it.

Surprisingly, I cant find the raygun photos anywhere. Seems Meier was aware how bad they shot his credibility to hell and took them down. Along with the photos of dinosaurs he claims to have taken in time travel.



posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've read all of Sereda's works and have dialoged with him a few times, I'd have to say, he is the closest to understanding the whole picture of the exterior intervention theory. He may have some of the facts and pictures wrong, but he is a piped piper trying to bring more people into the fold. He's good at using the tools at hand to carry forward many of these ideas.

He also have a good grasp of the technology which might be used to achieve FTL travel. He is one to watch.



posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't know whether there are alien ships hovering up there with our own equipment. May be they are there. I've not seen any yet.

I'm personally sick of this Sereda guy, who cannot even differentiate between space junk and aliens and tirelessly calls dusty stuff floating in front of a cam as alien ships.

Hello? These aliens are supposed to be smarter than us, and if they don't wish to appear in front of us, they won't...not even by mistake, and even if a mistake occurs they can simply erase the info. They are supposed to be much much more smarter.
If at all they want to appear before us, they'd at least make sure not to look like space junk !

Regards
RSB



posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz
I thought it was bad enough that he kept showing the Billy Meier photos on the Unplugged dvd but now hes got them on his blog

www.davidsereda.blogspot.com...



I thought this guy knew what he was talking about..... any one who knows anything knows that Billy is a fraud.


I knew his pictures were fake when I was like 10 years old. Come on those big ufos always stuck in the pine tree who can tell that it is being supported from behind. If i remember correct they even go a hold of the models he used.


What is the deal with this guy David Sereda






Watch at 9:15 , sure doesnt look stuck in a tree

www.youtube.com...



posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon
i knew not to trust him since i watched his comments on the sts-80 video, he talked like he knows whats going on...


Totally agree. I made the same statement in a previous post.



posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by area51videoz
what is the ray gun photo?


Its a picture tnat Meiers took of a supposed alien holding a supposed raygun.

It was the absolute worst attempt at a hoax. Even several Meier supporters believe it was fake, although they claim that it was planted, and that meier didnt make it.

Surprisingly, I cant find the raygun photos anywhere. Seems Meier was aware how bad they shot his credibility to hell and took them down. Along with the photos of dinosaurs he claims to have taken in time travel.

________________

You know, I'm not sure about the laser gun myself. Frankly I think the pics displayed here do the Meires' ongoing experience nothing more than a total discredit, whether real or fake.

Then, the other day I had a communication from a well known investigator who was there at Billy's place and witnessed the damage done to organics. Now I have to suggest what's going on, enter the Meires case, is something that is a little beyond me, perhaps a Lot More beyond ATS skeptics and debunkers too!

Something happened at Billy's home and surrounding area. I don't trust figu at all, they may be the money making end.

I most certainly trust Mr Stevens''s input. He was there.

Dallas



posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I don't know whether there are alien ships hovering up there with our own equipment. May be they are there. I've not seen any yet.

Hello? These aliens are supposed to be smarter than us, and if they don't wish to appear in front of us, they won't...not even by mistake, and even if a mistake occurs they can simply erase the info. They are supposed to be much much more smarter.
If at all they want to appear before us, they'd at least make sure not to look like space junk !


Remind me again, who told you they were smarter than us?


Maybe they are US!

As long as we are speculating, maybe they no longer need to hide themselves from us.

Imagine, if you are an ET, and you are smarter than the locals, Smart enough to see that the indigenious locals are either getting ready to destry themselves, or their planet is going to destroy them.

If the locals are doomed, would you be so concerned if you were seen?



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join