It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Is Exporting Pollution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A NASA photograph showing how China is polluting the world. Kind of ironic really, NASA of the USA telling someone else how they are messing the Earth up! Bit of the old kettle calling the pot black if you ask me!

Anyway its here... Chinese polution

...and heres a pic... (which looks fake to me)

Peace
McP

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Every country is polluting another by something called wind, it generally moves things from one place to another

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
Every country is polluting another by something called wind, it generally moves things from one place to another

And I quote

'China is the world’s second largest consumer of energy (the United States is first), and its primary fuel is coal'.

As you can see wind is not the pollutant, gases from fossil fuels are, which are then carried by the winds. But it was a good try at being cocky. Now back to the subject matter...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes, thanx for pointing out the evils of that Godless commie nation. A country under rapid development with a strong economy that is making increasing demands on global resources. Resources that America is bidding for at the same time.

Let's see what America is up to.

Blowin' in the wind
Canada's smoggiest places

GET OUT YOUR GAS MASKS: May is the beginning of smog season, which lasts until September. Smog is caused largely by the burning of fossil fuels in power plants, factories, homes and vehicles. It is made up of fine airborne particles, which combine with sulphur dioxide and other chemicals, and ground-level ozone, a colourless gas that forms when nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds react in sunlight. As our map shows, much of the pollution that causes smog drifts north from sources in the United States.

Canadian Geographic

It sure is "The pot calling the kettle black", I'm sitting here sucking up America's pollution as I type this.

top topics

join