It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunker drill for the US gov

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LOL count me in! That is great lol.

We could cut their tv lines, or have an electronic junkey tap into their tv lines and have them watch something.... ahem different.

OH I would pay good money to watch that. Video tape it, sell it, you would be a millionare in no time.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What everyone seems to overlook, is that the Continuation of Government plan
means that WE WILL NOT BE TOLD ANYTHING until they have made it to safety.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

What everyone seems to overlook, is that the Continuation of Government plan
means that WE WILL NOT BE TOLD ANYTHING until they have made it to safety.

If even then! I think they are gearing up for something, and yes, if not this month, then some month.....you really should prepare and have on hand some life sustaning supplies. If anything disrupt the supply line....you know the grocery stores have less than a 72 hour supply of food. Look at what happened after Katrina... or other Hurricanes..the shelves were wiped bare very quickly.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
These emergency evecuation are for key parts of the government, not the nuts and bolts of the USA. Here's a list of most of people/groups involved:

National Security Council: President, VP, Secratary of Defense, Secratay of State, Director of the Office of Emergency Planning

Seinor DOD Planners: Joint Chiefs of Staff, Office of Personnel Management, NORAD Representitive, Leison from USSTRATCOM

Key People from the Treasury (fighting a war or fixing a disater costs money)

Key State Department members who work with Embassies, in case we need help from allies.

These are the kinds of people they are evacuating. I doubt that there are going to worry about the nitty-gritty stuff like postage stamps and patents in an emergency.

Tim

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Check out Phil Shnieder info.He said he worked with high tech drilling equipment that utilized unbelieveable technology.He said a little to much and was quickly snuffed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join