It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pics Reflect the Times When They Are Taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that if you look at a cross section of pictures taken of UFOs over the years, the UFOs seem to get more advanced looking as the years go on?

For instance, a UFO in a picture taken in the fifties might look like the proverbial paper plate thrown in view of the camera, but one taken today, will have a more sofisticated UFO in it.

I don't have any links to images, but you can easily find them on the net (or here).

I'm not saying all are faked, or I beleive or don't believe in UFOs, I'm just making an observation and want to see what you folks think.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Interesting.
I think what you mean is that hoax pictures get more sophisticated as the years go by just like all other types of frauds & fakes and scams etc. People today and in the last few years learned that simple frisbees cannot be passedoff as real UFOs anymore.
As far as real UFOs are concerned, I know that they have many different kinds of crafts so the look of real ones might change or evolve too. They can come out with new models the same way we make new models of cars etc.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yes, the hoaxing tools get better as time passes

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, yes. And I think that needs to be considered when "evidence" is presented.

I personally think most "photpgraphic evidence" is probably false. Not faked, necessarily, but probably not what the person thinks it is.

Sometimes I think, why would a being come all the way from a distant planetary system to earth, hover at tree level, then take off. It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

new topics

top topics

join