It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAs any one had this experience...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
has anyone had lets say got information about there own future and it actually came true. i am looking for something big here, that changed you before it happened and the thing actually happened.

i think you get the point i am making, how did it change you, and did anything you did before it happened, change what you perceved to be the outcome.

come on must be some stories.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yep, quite often. Unfortunately, almost 40 years into this, I still have trouble listening to myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Yep, quite often. Unfortunately, almost 40 years into this, I still have trouble listening to myself.

explain what happened if you can. did you try to change the outcome before it happened and did it change the outcome. i am not talking about little everyday things, i am talking about life changing moments.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Little things, yes, I usualy change the outcome. Or if it's that someone will be hurt, I do what I can (even not letting the kids go out to play or to school if I have to) to change it. One example that happend not long ago at a friends: If I 'think' the antique lamp will fall and break (for no reason other than the idea popped into my head) (I told him to move it, that I thought it was a bad spot... he didn't do it immediately)... so I walk over to it to 'be ready'. A minute or less goes by and a cat (he didn't have any animals - this one was the nieghbors), but a cat came in, jumped up on the table and ran off. The lamp fell, into my hands because I was ready for it.

In that example it was a spontanious thought or idea that came to my mond for no reason. That happens alot. Almost daily.

Another example. This one not the though, but a dream. These happen often too.
Well, the 'big stuff', I can't change because I'm not in the area it is going to happen - and I can't force someone not to drive on a particular day etc.

Like when my Aunt was killed (common law marriage, not 'real' marriage to my uncle. She was in Texas, I'm in Missouri. It was 3 days after I saw it happen that it happened, but there was nothing I could do.

That was a very literal 'watch it as it happened' in detail kind of dream-like thing.

But other 'dreams-like things' are not detailed and literal. Like the one I had the other day. I know a big change is about to come, I know I'm not anxious and am procrastinating, but I know it will come and it can't be stopped.

There are many, MANY ways to be informed. Some things you can change, some things you have no way of changing, and sometimes you just choose not to listen.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
iv had experiences where il dream of something happining before it dose, it started when i was around 13 i dreamt that my friend and i were walking down a dark road and we were wearing costumes, when 6 lads came from behind us and attacked us both sexually and physically. i woke up in a sweat but dismissed it as a dream. halloween came and my friend and i were going to a party dressed as vampires, lets just say my dream came true.

ever since then iv had various visions mainly surrounding myself or a family member. i dont always take action as i believe nature has to take its course.
but if i saw so to speak my child being run down id definatly intervene. maybe thats selfishness.

I always thought that dejavu was connected in some way to precognitive thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join