It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONLINE BEGGAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
lol look at what this guy is doing hes also put himself on ebay twice. the words lots of free time come into mind. www.alijon.f2s.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"Give me a job"

He said sombody give me a job,somebody should send him some enlistment papers,maybe the Military would make him pull his head out of his arse.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Or maybe he just wants a job.

I wish everyone who was idignant and apathetic about working or earning a living had the good fortune of being unemployed for about 20 years.

#$%^&*($%^&

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
lol poor guy well at least he is trying

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Sorry I havent updated my dairy lately. I have been really busy dealing with stuff in my life but I am back on track now. I have also been non-stop nightclubbing in recent days. Its almost one month since I last updated my site. Works been getting me down and my financial situation is too. "

A beggar that goes non-stop nightclubbing and wonders why he is having financial problems,I say again he needs a swift kick up the arse.
Boot camp would do him a world of good.

And ladies dont forget to drop him a line.....he will take you out to dinner and then clubbing....your paying...

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by ROGUE]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
lol he puts himself on ebay as well posing. he went to norway for a weekend and has a job. hes a right money grabbing fiend

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know theres a site where a girl is begging people to send her to college, and she's actually doing quite well, she's gonna use her cash to seek an education instead of spending it on crap like that shmuck.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
you know he has money to have his web site hosted he must be doing pretty well. i cant even afford to have my site hosted right now

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I heard the first few people who tried this sort of stuff made some money because it was novel and brash, but now it is just tired old stuff from copycats.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
oh # man, why have i been doing what i've been doing all this time instead of doing this!????????!!!!!one!11

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hahaha
that's pretty good,
I thought about targeting all extremely rich people and begging for like 100 or so each!

I found a link in a game forum where someone was selling asskickings, and face stompings..(for a fair price too)
you sent the person payment and directions, and paid for their lodgings...then they would come and beat your ass and family members that intervined (for an extra fee)

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
LoL. Go to "Total Contributions" By the rate he's at, he'll be a millionare in no-time! *Sarcasm off*

-wD

top topics

join