It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Frequencies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
First off I know this looks a bit like a scam but I was wondering if anyone has actually tried it? If it works that would be really cool.

Experimenting through the whole range of alpha and theta waves ( from 5 - 12 Hz) it was found that a combination of frequencies consistently caused a complete shift in consciousness. This feeling was likened to all of your bodily awareness, suddenly being pulled into your pineal area ( third eye, head chakra etc)

www.astral-projection.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I've tried it, many times.. It doesn't work at there are also many other factors that come into play than frequency (I believe).

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's probably just a rip-off of hemi-synch. If you got anything on CD I'd recommend that.

You don't need any CDs or aids to help you project. They just aid you when you are already almost there but just need a bit more of a boost. It's better to just do it yourself without such things, so that you don't become dependant on them to project.

As a general rule I follow, if someone is charging you for the information it's probably a scam. There are so many good free lessons on astral projection on the internet, and even free downloads like the thing included in your link. But I suppose it's up to you if you want to blow $20

new topics

join