It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I speak to the dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
G'day all,

Ive allways been facinated with paranormal studies and conspiracies and the like. Alot of the things you hear going on really do freak you out. Ive never taken my interest to the next level but would like some advice from you all before I do.

How does someone who doesnt have any psychic abilities that he knows about be able to talk to the dead or train oneself to see the future?

Is there a way? There has to be a way to train the human mind to access these properties?

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Mate, the only way that I can think of is to die. Or maybe through EVP - but not too sure if it works very well. Watch the movie White Noise might show ya something about it hehe.

Peace,
- Nazgarn

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
there is speculation that some people use some sort of drug to do this. i remember hearing graham hankock on about it. i do not know if it is true though. find graham hankocks last show on c2c, and you will hear him talk about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There are two methods I can think of right off.

1. You can visit any cemetary, stand over the grave of your choice and speak away! By loose definition, you are..."speaking to the dead"!

The other way is to just speak with them without tresspassing on some cemetary. With this second method you want to be careful what you say...;east the dead invite you to join them. This method requires the same delusion as the first...so don't be a dion it in the presence of medical practitioners with the ability to intern you.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Talking to them is no problem at all. Just as you'd talk to me, you talk to them. The bond of love is never broken. When you think of them they are aware, and, when you suddenly think of them, without reason - often it is because they are near that you do think of them.

But they have no problem understanding you. You understanding them, on the other hand, takes skill, time and practice. Accept when in sleep/wake state... these dream-like things are easily attainable and understood by anyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
May I recomend the book "Divine Guidence" by Doreen Virtue.

In this book she describes 4 methods of divine communication (a.k.a psychic abilities) and how to strengthen those abilities to better communicate with spirits and celestial beings.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
U could always use the ouija board, but dont!!! They are extremely dangerous. EXTREMELY.... and I highly doubt that if u are trying to reach a late uncle or friend or something that they are going to come through that horrible thing. Just remember this.... good spirits dont have time to sit around and amuse u, they will not come through the ouija board. Its easy to invite a bad spirit in, its not always easy to make them leave. HEED MY WORDS!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayswho

1. You can visit any cemetary, stand over the grave of your choice and speak away! By loose definition, you are..."speaking to the dead"!

The other way is to just speak with them without tresspassing on some cemetary. With this second method you want to be careful what you say...;east the dead invite you to join them. This method requires the same delusion as the first...so don't be a dion it in the presence of medical practitioners with the ability to intern you.

Why are you here? What, exactly, do you get out of ATS if you don't believe this stuff?

The OP was obviously serious, gosh!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayswho

You gotta love people who come on ATS a majority conspiratorial board and when some one ask a honest question that has been talked about before they make themselves feel better by putting them down.

For the original poster they're are many black magic books literally that teach about speaking with dead but be forwarned this is can lead to a very dark path. Check out an Interview with a Vampire, he has actually witnessed and been apart of spirit summoning, demon conjuration and others of the sort. I'd say don't try to attempt this but to everyone ther own

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The best way to contact the dead is to realize they are not dead at all. Talk to who you want to contact just like you would anyone else. If you are talking mediumship, thats a little different, there are several forms. First and foremost part is to get to know yourself as well as you can, through meditation and self reflection. Get to know how your mind works and what thoughts are yours. You will never be able to fully contact spirits unless you have a very good understanding of self. You have to become sensative to who you are, or you will not be able to distinguish what is you and what is a spirit. Its very hard to do, and takes a lot of time and devotion, many years worth of knowing who you are. All Mediums are psychics, but not all psychics are mediums. It is a talent within a realm of talents, anyone can learn to be psychic, but to do mediumship takes a lot of practice and learning of yourself on a very deep level. Once you begin to open these doors, you might find it is not all fun and games, in fact, it can be very hard on you as you are put into many situations that are hard to handle and a lot of moral issues that require very careful wording and understanding. Being psychic can be painful too, as you take on other peoples baggage for a few seconds or minutes and have to learn how to get rid of it. Then there is the responsibility, once you are fully open and aware, this is the hardets part, realizing what it is you have, you can do a lot of harm by what you say, and it is like a surgen with a scalpel, one wrong cut can ruin a persons life. What is your motive behind wanting to learn such things?

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Darkblade71]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelwings00_69
U could always use the ouija board, but dont!!! They are extremely dangerous. EXTREMELY.... and I highly doubt that if u are trying to reach a late uncle or friend or something that they are going to come through that horrible thing. Just remember this.... good spirits dont have time to sit around and amuse u, they will not come through the ouija board. Its easy to invite a bad spirit in, its not always easy to make them leave. HEED MY WORDS!

Why does everybody says it's so dangerous?
It's only people who don't know what they're doing that gets afraid and think that.
My dad and uncle didn't die when they used it.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Very loudly!

Just kidding.
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Please carry on...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung

Very loudly!

Just kidding.
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Please carry on...

Hahaha!! That was a good one! REad it and choked on my pop!! Just had to letcha know!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Hahaha!! That was a good one! REad it and choked on my pop!! Just had to letcha know!

You guys just love to ruin other people's topics?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ouija boards are not recommended. In some cases, people have gone insane, being taken and even been haunted by spirits of the lower regions. Some have even commited suicide.

The thing is, what people say, is that Oujia boards attract spirits who have not passed on, those who are in tourment. These spirits tend to be made up of murders, suicides, liars, theifs i.e those who will be in anger.

Oujia boards tend to lie. Ive had much experience with Oujia boards and, what they aim to do is playing your mind. They will tell you conflicting things to mess with your head, the movement of the glass will go from slow to quick movements, even snatching the glass out of your hand. Others, who want more "proof" will ask the spirit to do something in the room, that will allow the spirit to enter your enviroment (which can result in the spirit haunting your home).

Plus, only certain people are experienced enough to close the portal when finished, most leave it upon. This (as said above) will allow the spirit to stay in your enviroment.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i dont know if anyone else has had this but i have brief seconds when i can hear people. the dead i think. but everyone starts calling me a 'necromancer'. i found out what that means but.... im not sure if there real. i suffer from memory loss.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
By opening your awareness to the silent world out there.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Geez, lighten up.

Seriously, I deal with ghosts quite often (ridicule me all you like or believe what you want, but I swear it's true) and it's been my experience that talking with your mind is just as effective as using spoken words.
For the last year and a half, I've lived right accross the street from a cemetary, so I've had more "visitors" than I'd care to mention (of course, dealing with them a certain way seems to have become my "speciality" as they only come to me for a very specific reason).
However, there are times where you need to be forceful in dealing with them.
Verbally displaying your dissatisfaction with their behaviour is, in my experience, the only way to get the point accross.
However, most often, they can read your emotions just as easily as hear your words (sometimes even easier).
So my advice is, be strong in your emotions, whatever they may be, because they radiate from you and are picked up easier than words.
(I hope that helped)

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Awww, hey, I wasn't trying to ruin anyone's post, I clicked on the thread and was reading it with interest when I got down to that one, and the joke struck me as really funny. I was drinking a rootbeer and choked from laughing! Thats a good thing, you should always have humor when discussing such heavy topics.

Look, I have been a "psychic" (I hate that lable because it suggest a lot of things that people have a misconception about) since I was a little kid, and have experience with this subject, why would I want to ruin the thread?

These are the topics that I love and mainly post on. But I also have a sence of humor!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_100537
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: How do I speak to the dead?

and I've been a mess ever since. I would give absolutely anything to speak with him, hear from him, know anything about his state of being.
I feel weird writing this. Honestly I'm not sure I really believe in any of this stuff. I feel like he's with me sometimes....watching me.
What about these mediums that claim to speak to your loved ones who've passed? Are they just a cruel joke or what?

I don't think I'll ever get past this. I'm not suicidal but think sometimes about dying so I can see him again. I suppose this is all just my grief talking. Grasping at anything........

You really should let go.

There is one methode I heard of:

Moody Jr., Raymond A. Book's: Reunions
www.lifeafterlife.com...

...but I've no clue if he's methode really works. So do not push your hopes up too much.

p.s. I have not read his book, only heard about his methode.
Maybe someone here on ATS knows more about this and if this has a chance or not.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join