It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world order info.. check out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
some information on the illuminati and whats going on in america...

video info....

also found this check it out - new world order

Cug

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So what do you find interesting about this video, and why?

I'm not picking on you, I'm just tired of seeing posts that link to a video or web site but never talk about what the poster finds interesting about the video or site.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I find the whole concept intresting because it could effect my life in the future

anyway i also started out today not know nothing about the illuminati
or this conspiracy theory of the 'new world order' i just wanted to share
what i have found with people that are interested in this subject and may
also not know much about it.

so i never stated i found something intersting the subject states -

"new world order information check it out"

and follows links for those who want the information

does that clear it up, i hope so.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I watched the video - inconclusive at best, but mostly centers on the same thematic elements of conspiracies I have heard since childhood.

Nothing new for me here, but thanks for the link.

I'm surprised that these people rallying against the Iluminatus employ the same fear based tactics and shock value that every other conspiracy site I've ever encountered on this issue.

The primary motivation here is fear of control, disdain for the "elite" and supposed "satanic" connections - all time honored tactics for discrediting any organizational power stucture for the masses. Mention "satanic connections" and you'll undoubtably have a large percentage of people rallying behind you on your crusade. Oddly enough - creating another pyramid scheme - but in the favor of the conspiracist.

I have studied the Ilumminatus for several years, and cannpt say I've come to the same conclusions. I'm also not going to say that I am an authority on the subject, simply because I am still a student at this point.

But I will note this about Austin. I grew up there and I have noticed a dramatic change in the recent decade in regards to the overall "feel" of the town.

Where growing up in the area was once very low-key, laid back and spiritually uplifting due to the colorful locals and their small businesses and resturants - it has recently incurred a massive population explosion in addition to "public interest" and what were previously affordable housing rates. No longer.

When I was younger, the only "owl" we knew about was on the top of the University of Texas clock tower when viewed from the side. It should also be noted that this particular "symbol" was placed there by the architect of who designed the building - a graduate of Rice University in Houston whose mascot is the owl. It has long been regarded as one of the greatest "rival school pranks" in Texas history.

But back to the current climate in Austin. With the influx of new money, more people and national interest (thanks Mtv) there are more and more members of the population who are seeking to capitalize off the nations newest "hot spot".

Rents are ten fold, the new students are beautiful but a good percentage are more interested in working in film than gaining any degree of actual value, and the artist community has gone from being an enlightened and friendly community to being one that is hostile and competitive, and very closed and selective.

Even the baristas at the local coffee house are complete jerks.

The vibe is gone, mass consumerism is running rampant and the historical elements of the town I grew up in are being systematically replaced with clandestine cafes, stores, resturants and an arrogant air for the majority of it's patrons and business owners.

It is no longer the "relaxing break: in the South.

After my last trip there a few months ago, I seriously doubt I will return.

This phenomena is not limited to Austin. I have also seen it in San Diego, Seattle, and Dallas.

Money changes people. It changes the social landscape.

I don't see Ilumminatus - I SEE YUPPIES with different values.

*edit for spelling

[edit on 3-6-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

top topics

join