It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Screw Loose Change" video

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Vushta, for your information, I've been rather busy lately with personal stuff, don't worry bud, I'll get to it.

I understand..no problem..no hurry.

Maybe someone else would fill in some details?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Give me a week

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Seriously guys, the loose change video is weak. I mean, they try and get at some good things...but oh boy are they out thier fishing on some #.

Nothing loose change does here relies on anything hard, and i think thats what the counter video is trying to say.....everything loose change says, has an easily arguable counter point.

There is one thing though that is the end all in all of this. Its physical evidence. take note of the recent announcment of residues from thermate and thermite found on a monument being constructed from WTC wreckage steel.

Really none of it matters, we all know we are being lied to and decieved by our government. If we understand peak oil, then we understand why they did this and why they are in iraq. We now should understand that our government has no faith in us to overcome an epic change in history, instead we come up with ways to invade countries that have what we need.

You all, and i for the longest time are still caught up on 9/11 when we shoudl really be focusing on trying to make this country change so that we never have to deal with an even like this again or have to fight wars for energy and oil. How can we take away the power from the people that would commit such an attrocity upon thier own people as we all know has happened on what ever level you believe. Wether it be a direct contribution, or simply turning thier heads to the warnings.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There is one thing though that is the end all in all of this. Its physical evidence. take note of the recent announcment of residues from thermate and thermite found on a monument being constructed from WTC wreckage steel.

Yes the physical evidence is important...what else is there really?
But there was no "evidence of thermite or thermate" found at all. There is the claim of residue of sulfur. Sulfur does not equal thermite.

There is the claim that the steel that was tested was from the TWC. With in clear trail of custody there is no way to know if this is in fact the case.

How can we take away the power from the people that would commit such an attrocity upon thier own people as we all know has happened

How do you 'know' this?...some sulfur residue?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta

Yes the physical evidence is important...what else is there really?
But there was no "evidence of thermite or thermate" found at all. There is the claim of residue of sulfur. Sulfur does not equal thermite.

There is the claim that the steel that was tested was from the TWC. With in clear trail of custody there is no way to know if this is in fact the case.

How can we take away the power from the people that would commit such an attrocity upon thier own people as we all know has happened

How do you 'know' this?...some sulfur residue?

How do i know this, i know that the goverment at least turned their heads and ignored every warning (which the administration benifited from hugely) and at worse were complicit.

Are you trying to tell me that we couldny have stopped this, you telling me that if we didnt head the warnings that it wouldnt have happened. If you are, then you are lost.

frankly, im tired of this...."i didnt know it was happening".....no one told me. Well screw that. Heads roll from the top down in my book and in a democracy thats how it should be (or a representative republic)

I dont believe its stated that elemental sulfur was found. If you listen to the audio, it seems that thier saying that the exact residue of thermate reaction was found. Gotta wait for the final results on the checmical testings.

Dont you think were all getting screwed here really.....everyone on both sides of the debate on this side...we are all takin it in the rear.

You completely tried to take away from what was the real point in what i wrote.....to quit taking it in the arse from the federal government.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by merryfknpoppins]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Which by helping further the idea of the 9/11 Conspiracy can help us come to a better conclusion of what happened. If we can determine more explanations without total biased towards the conspiracy or official story, then I'd be satisfied. But if it leads to more mischief than we have seen, than all good for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

How do i know this, i know that the goverment at least turned their heads and ignored every warning (which the administration benifited from hugely) and at worse were complicit.

How do you know this?

Are you trying to tell me that we couldny have stopped this, you telling me that if we didnt head the warnings that it wouldnt have happened.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Obviously we could have stopped it if we would have known the specifics.

frankly, im tired of this...."i didnt know it was happening".....no one told me. Well screw that. Heads roll from the top down in my book and in a democracy thats how it should be (or a representative republic)

Not sure what you mean by this.

You support kangaroo courts that "roll heads" with no evidence? Thats odd.

I dont believe its stated that elemental sulfur was found. If you listen to the audio, it seems that thier saying that the exact residue of thermate reaction was found. Gotta wait for the final results on the checmical testings.

If nothing specific is known yet, why is it being reported that a conclusion has been made, and that conclusion is that the 'exact residue' of thermite was found...(in the undocumented piece of steel)...but wait... I get it, its the standard operating method of the CT...arrive at a conclusion and then hammer and file the evidence to fit.

You completely tried to take away from what was the real point in what i wrote.....to quit taking it in the arse from the federal government.

We absolutly agree on that point. The only problem is that there is no evidence that 911 is any part or parcel of that 'taking it in the arse'. You can't hang someone on fabricated evidence no matter how much you dispise what they do.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It was already brought out about the issues with the intelligence. And how directors ignored warnings, or put their foot down to disallow the furthering of cases. Wasn't this covered like a year after 9/11 occured?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMBRAX
Thank you, but we already have plenty of ongoing threads on Loose Change.

quote: Originally posted by onkelm
A friend of mine postet this link @ my homepage and started a discussion about 9/11 there. i don't know if somebody postet this link in this forum before i came here because i did not search this forum 4 it...

Please do use the search feature at the top right of the page.

Loose Change

Thank you.
Thread closed.

I post it here again 2 start my discussion:

Posted by myself www.abovetopsecret.com...
VIDEO - 9/11 Fact or Fiction - loose change A friend of mine postet this link @ my homepage and started a discussion about 9/11 there. i don't know if somebody postet this link in this forum before i came here because i did not search this forum 4 it... video.google.de...

I was watching this video more than 5 times and don't know if it now taking a stupid effect that i call "simulated lies". the more u see one thing, the more u are going 2 believe it! BUT the facts that the 2 guys r presentating us in this video are the best facts for 9/11 that i`ve seen until now. And thats because it opened a global conflict which belongs 2 all of us.

since 9/11 we have 2 pay a lot more money in Germany 4 things that r taking place in our "normal" life. Gas, food and other things r more expensive than in any other period of our life. ok, some prices r dictated be the #ing € but the most is still an effect off 9/11. So why should i pay my hardly earned money for an terrorism attack of the US-Goverment?!?

I don't know if the German or the US Goverment is going to observe my life 4 such a post that i'm writing here @ the moment, but i think * snip * I'm not going 2 be longer a slave 2 billionares which r trying 2 dictate my life!

So how do you think about it?
Greets OnkelM (uncle M) from Germany
www.fightland.eu...

Sorry 4 not using the searching funktion....
Greets the uncle

[edit on 7/28/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
What a lame debunk, It looked like a school boy debunked it, how he starts with operation north woods is just plain rong, boming with mortar sheels guantanomo?arent us soldiers american citizens ?
And the more debunking he does the more idiotic he sounds, in the end he becomes ridicules, words like "was galileio there" or something like that, or saying milion of steal buildings colapsed do to fire , or that the explosions were from the colapsing building, the explosions that go off are before the tower starts to colapse and has nothing to do with the colapse, it's just a lame counter operation done by who knows what kind of a person which needs to grow up .

You probably shouldnt tell people to grow up until you learn something called spelling.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The Loose Change video is pretty much crap, it's just a "say what you see" video and nothing more. They forget to provide any facts, there seems to be a lot of stuff that this guy just makes up.

And, if there was no plane to hit the Pentagon, where did bits of the wreckage come from? Why are pepople clearly holding parts of an airliner?

[edit on 26/7/06 by Towards Omega]

[edit on 26/7/06 by Towards Omega]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
well, someone could have planted those aluminum parts...
trouble is how are you gonna do it when people are stopped on the freeway next to you watching the fires burn..

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Give me a week

it's been more than a week.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What do you want me to address, * snip *?

[edit on 7/27/2006 by Masisoar]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What do you want me to address, * snip *?

[edit on 7/27/2006 by Masisoar]

I'm not trolling. someone asked you a question, you didn't answer and asked for more time. it's now been much more time than that, and you have presented nothing. I want to know what you uncovered in your 2 weeks of research that was required for a post?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Oops
Sorry to ruin your evening!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oops
Sorry to ruin your evening!

so what you're saying is, you have no response and surrender the point. that's ok, it happens.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by random hero]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A reminder to those posting in this thread.

Please focus your responses on the topic of discussion and refrain from personal comments directed at other members.

Thank you.

The topis is: » "Screw Loose Change" video

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The relevance of Operation Northwoods to 9/11 is to demonstrate that officials of the United States Government in the past were capable of contemplating an operation that would kill civilians to foster the public outrage deemed necessary for movement into war. The filmmakers erred in not making this point more explicit.

I was puzzled by the whole flight 93 business in the film. Was the point that all of the people who were supposedly on all four planes were actually on flight 93? And if so how was that managed considering that the passengers left from different cities. In any event according to the film flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland. OK so the passengers are down safe what then happened to them? Were they killed by the conspirtors? Were they threatened and released? In other words the film does not answer highly significant questions raised by theories it propounds.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

When did I state that a fire could not cause collapse?

I said it could cause a PARTIAL and ASYMMETRICAL collapse in a best case scenario.

You ignored it all and attacked others weaker points...

Ownage.

Ownage?.... Why is it that I have a feeling almost always that when debating the people who think there were bombs used in 9/11 i feel like we are talking to little kids?....

There were several reasons why the towers collapsed...it wasn't just the fire....the towers did not collapse at "freefall speed" like some like to keep claiming...and it has been found that Silvertein lost money when the wtc collapsed, which is another part of the "bomb conspiracy" which has been proven wrong...

BTW, firefighters use the term "pull out" to mean to "get out of the area/building"...... Silverstein wasns't a firefighter, but he obviously had heard that expression before, he just said "let's pull it" instead of "pull out".... and btw, if this was even real do you really think that Silverstein would have made that statement in public?.......

This is really getting boring...

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join