It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Conspiracy in Vehicles

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I must be in real truble then... we're thinking of getting one of these:

LOL...hey so am I!! I want the S model
Freaking sweet car!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am seriously trying to understand the problem ivan.

Here is one thing I am wondering about:

If there is a gay conspiracy why wasn't gay marriage legalised long ago?

Why don't we have more openly gay leaders, a gay president for example?

Why doesn't main stream religion support gays?

I just feel like if there was such a conspiracy and so many big-money power players are gay, then why isn't homosexuality more mainstream?

I drive down the road and I see straight sex being used to sell cars on bill boards.

Most sex in movies and on tv seems to involve straight couples.

I don't like taking my child to the grocery store because Cosmo is displayed at the eye level of an 8 year old and the front cover features lines like, "What every girl should know about blowjobs!" I am not trying to antagonise you in the least. I just want to hear your opinion on why it is that I feel like I am bombarded with (straight) sexual images if so many companies are pushing a gay agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I drive one of these little babies.....

....So I guess then from what's been said already, not only am I the gayest person here, but I also have an unfathomably large 'old chap'. Can't win them all I suppose. Just a shame this a departure from reality. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Those car are pretty cool

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I got to get a gay car, I cant stand it anymore.
I think I am going to have to take one out on a date!!!
Thats right a date, nexe I will fall in love with one of these fine cars.
I will call my new gay car Bob.
And Bob & I will have to get married ooops, Ill have to get a law pass first.
Bob and I will then live a happy gay life.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You won't catch me driving a smart. I don't trust it one bit on a car accident...

But mini's are kinda cool. I always imagine that mostly 6' 7" , 270 pound monsters drive those...
The mini is a real dude's car IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wow, this thread made it to thirteen pages, of people arguing about gay and strait cars...... Im kinda shocked....... maybe we need someone to do some doomsday hoax or sumthing to much time on your hands if we have 13 pages of info on gay cars..... lmao

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

I just feel like if there was such a conspiracy and so many big-money power players are gay, then why isn't homosexuality more mainstream?

I drive down the road and I see straight sex being used to sell cars on bill boards.

I don't like taking my child to the grocery store because Cosmo is displayed at the eye level of an 8 year old and the front cover features lines like, "What every girl should know about blowjobs!" I am not trying to antagonise you in the least. I just want to hear your opinion on why it is that I feel like I am bombarded with (straight) sexual images if so many companies are pushing a gay agenda.

You're a ILLUMIMIST agent! I will respond to your questions tomorrow! Your use of
crafted words does'nt surprise me, however I'll answer your Q'S because I Need to answer the CRITICS!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible

You're a ILLUMIMIST agent! I will respond to your questions tomorrow! Your use of
crafted words does'nt surprise me, however I'll answer your Q'S because I Need to answer the CRITICS!

"your use of crafted words"? LMFAO You mean 'literacy'?

I totally agree that there is FAR FAR FAR more straight sexual imagery used to sell products than, I think I should point you, ivan, in the direction of a university lecture on modern visual culture, unless of course you feel that university is merely an exercise in brainwashing by the gay corporate elite?
Even so, it might do your grammar some good at least!

I would say that the only reason advertising executives are now targeting a more sexually diverse demographic group is because they have already filled the belly of the consumer beast to bursting point with plastic crap and they now need a new market.

Ivan, get educated, get a clue, get a life! At least get outside a bit more!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
So I guess then from what's been said already, not only am I the gayest person here, but........

I was so sure I was the gayest person here.
We'll have to have some sort of competition to see who's the bigger homo.

And how did ivanterrible get so far in the hole ?
He has a very successful thread, yet his points keep going down.......

He's now at -2283

[edit on 11/6/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Census

Is this one gay??? I sure hope not...60 grand is alot of money to spend on something gay

Hey Census, this truck you have posted is for Lesbians like me!! lol.....

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
you see i told you so most gay friend like suv and trucks and there not thing
wrong with that and again the mini is not gay

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This thread has spawned many other threads and discussions on homosexuality and brought the issue into the fore. The intercourse between members has be lively, and at some points it's been downright funny.

A BIG thumbs up for ivanterrible.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wow I guess he did somethink good well let stop this talking in here a get to some real issues like how to make ice tea OK LET DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Anxietydisorder, I think you've just outed Ivan as a counterintelligence agent in the conspiracy against gays!

Or is it a case of manure helping flowers to grow beautifully?

Yes, El Che, let's go make ice tea now.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by desert]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No, I'll not answer your Q's, I'm in control of my own mind.

awakeningmindproject.com...

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

I'm watching a great "chick flick" The Closer, starring Kyra Sedgwick, just to show you I'm not Anti-Gay...whatever! www.imdb.com...

The real issue is this. www.newswithviews.com...
and this.

en.wikipedia.org...

you seek to divert the viewers attention towards your WARPED view.

www.newswithviews.com...

By now you probably think I'm crazy, NO, I'm sane, It's you who are crazy.

www.jewwatch.com...

I've presented more than enough links to TEACH the viewer of my conspiracy theories, just read and learn. And yes, It's always possible that your WRONG!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You're a ILLUMIMIST agent! I will respond to your questions tomorrow!

Ummm.... Okay, but what is an "Illumimist agent?"

I am seriously not trying to "craft" anything here. I am trying to understand you. From the looks of the other posts here, I am one of the few people who are really trying to understand you.

I'll look over the links you have posted most recently and see what light they may shed.

wwn

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Sally forth, it's been a great thread so far.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First link - I watched a film on psychological warfare and the use of drugs in brainwashing techniques. Do you believe that we have all been drugged?

Second link - I finally ended up here

Are you a victim of mind control?

I must say that much of it looks rather paranoid. All though I don’t doubt that our government engages in various control methods, I doubt that most of us have any brain implants. Because of my health, I personally undergo several CAT scans each year and a number of MRIs. I am sure that I am implant free.

As for the “chick flick” comment - this is referred to as linguistic domination - a form of mind control using language. Check out any of Kimmel's works on The Invisible Male and you would see how this type of language is detrimental to men.

Here is a link for you because I don't want you to be invisible:

Kimmel

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join