It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marlboro links to KKK or NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I personally don't yet believe this theory.

I was outside smoking on a break at work a few months back, a colleague, (now ex-colleague), of mine started a conversation about my choice of brand, Marlboro.

He told me by smoking Marlboro I was unknowingly supporting the KKK!. I asked him to explain, he took my pack and turned it upside down and tried to convince me it read 'horrible jew', (see #1). Now, I can clearly see jew, but the 'horrible' is a bit more of a stretch, so I'm not totally convinced on this one.

He then covered with his finger the main body of the type, (see #2), and said the bits left represented the hanging legs of a black man, (the long legs), and the hanging legs of a jew, (the short legs). I can kind of see that, although again, not totally convinced.

He said there were 11 other 'signifiers' on a pack, but wouldn't show me and told me to 'have fun trying to figure them out'.

Well, I've been looking and looking at these damn packs, but can't come up with anything - except maybe an all seeing eye, (see #3), but this is more NWO than KKK!?

Basically, does anybody else know anything of this theory, or can you find any more clues on a pack of Marlboro?

BTW - the reason I really doubt the main theory is that, why if you have an extremely profitable company, why would you risk everything by blatantly advertising such dubious links? But I still would like to find out if there are another eleven creepy hidden designs on there because it's bugging me!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't think so.

en.wikipedia.org...(cigarette)

The brand is named after Great Marlborough Street, the location of its original London factory.

In the 1980s an urban myth spread throughout the United States and even Europe, that Marlboro packaging carried imagery related to the Ku Klux Klan. The myth held that the Klan owned all, or a major part of, the Philip Morris company, and that Philip Morris himself was involved with the organisation. These allegations are unfounded - indeed to own even 1% of the company would require over $500 m, and Philip Morris was a British tobacco merchant.

'nuff said

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, as I said, I'm not totally convinced about it.

However, I don't really see anything in that wikipedia article that convinces me there's not something to it either..

I also just found this -

» Really Above Top Secret » NWO Smoke Marlboro and other Randomness...

But I can't view it

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
marlboro has the letter kkk in red 1 on front 1 on back 1 on bottom
also notice the horses in the center of pack were there legs are seprated
or to clans men dressed up holding a sign

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"Vendi Vidi Vici" : I came, I saw I conqured.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I smoke marlboro. I was talking to a black guy one day and asked him if he wanted a cigarette. He said, "No,no, not one of those." It is a KKK brand. I will say this, if you look at the pack, it does have three Ks on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
"Vendi Vidi Vici" : I came, I saw I conqured.

now thats more like it!

I love to smoke though I'm not a smoker in the true sense of the word. When I do smoke the only fags for me are Marlboro, none of those light versions either!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog

if you look at the red collors closly you will see a K on easy and theres 3

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
ok... got somthing to write.
on the bottom of the pack ther is writen Marlboro in black (blacks are at the bottom, Pointless blacks basicaly)
on the top of the packet ther is writen Marlboro in white (Whites are on the top of world)
all the others have already been discovered.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by drainn
marlboro has the letter kkk in red 1 on front 1 on back 1 on bottom
also notice the horses in the center of pack were there legs are seprated
or to clans men dressed up holding a sign

Exactly, that looks like two klansmen holding up a sign saying vini vidi vici to me. Which makes more sense than the sign sitting between a pair of horses....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thats a joke,I smoke Marlboro's and I've never got anything from them saying"500 box tops and you get a cool pointed white hat"camping gear perhaps

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
hello :-)

"drainn" is right... its the colours of the package.. the red once.. which shall be the K.
äh. sorry i cant see it clearly now, cause i smoke Chesterfield

but i heard this years ago (exactly 10 or so... :-) )

I dont know if its a joke, or only a change...

Nia

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

veni, vidi, vici: "I came, I saw, I conquered"

Looks like Klansmen to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Whats important in Marlboro Boxes are company logos, witch reminds for who we smoke our cigars...

Altria Group ( Formerly Philip Morris ) in Trilateral Comission
Louis C. Camilleri - Chairman and CEO of Altria Group
who-are-the-illuminati.blogspot.com...

Altria Group ( Formerly Philip Morris ) in Bilderberg Group
Louis C.Camilleri, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Altria Group
www.gather.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Altria Group ( Formerly Philip Morris ) in CFR
victimofthepatriotact.blogspot.com...

So what we have here is a good example from historical and fully Masonic Corporation, now, lets look the box!

Box available at:
upload.wikimedia.org...

1. Pyramid behind = Roots of masonic power structure
Bloodlines of Illuminati, Hidden History of Nobles in Europe
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

2. Philip Morris - Coat Of Arms
When you compare the coat for its english roots, you find out two important things: Look links A&B... First you see crown in leftside, and right side without, and in both crown in the middle. So from these facts you see, that this corporation is financed by, and defended by Royal Crown of England.

"Mess with Philip Morris, you mess with MI5..."

A. Royal Coat Of Arms
antiqueclipart.com...
B. Windsor Coat Of Arms
i264.photobucket.com...

3. Veni/Vidi/Vici
Traditionally representing the most powerful group in the Roman Republic
en.wikipedia.org...

Other interesting from Marlboro...

The Marlboro brand of cigarettes is named after Great Marlborough Street, the location of its original London factory
en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Center for Public Integrity, Altria spent around $101 million on lobbying the United States government between 1998 and 2004, making it the second most active organization in the nation.
en.wikipedia.org...

History...
www.sourcewatch.org...

1885 Joseph Grunebaum (Brittish Jew) and Leopold Morris joins together and made company named Philip Morris & Company and Grunebaum, Ltd.
www.jgsgb.org.uk...

1901 -Philip Morris & Co., Ltd. by royal warrant is appointed tobacconist for King Edward VII

James B. Duke was the first CEO for Philip Morris in USA "Tobacco King"
en.wikipedia.org...

Was he freemason...

Charles Christian Hook and Willard G. Rogers, two local architects who had formed a partnership in 1907, were awarded the contract for the Masonic Temple on July 24, 1912.
www.cmhpf.org...&rmasonic.htm
They also make house to mr Duke!
www.cmhpf.org...&rduke.htm

After all...

When you start to gather pieces together, you will found all kind of links from another, to another. Marlboro is Royal Corporation, witch has influence in education and politics. Tobacco industry is great piece of masonic order, witch leads us to the center of New World Order.

So, do you still wanna smoke? Take Marlboro, taste NWO!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

veni, vidi, vici: "I came, I saw, I conquered"

Looks like Klansmen to me.

This urban myth is decades old. ...and the KKK hasn't conquered much of anything. Oohh...look at the time.....time for a smoke break....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

Claim: Marlboro is owned by the KKK.
Origins: Rumors about markings on the Marlboro package indicating Ku Klux Klan ownership have been in circulation at least since the mid-1980s. By 1989, these slanders had become so widespread that they were well known even in France and England.

This Snopes entry was last updated in November 2006.

Sorry, it doesn't seem that your coworker was correct.
DocMoreau

[edit on 4/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

top topics

join