It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Maybe it has already been posted but I couldn't resist to show you the video. it is about 2 hours long from a tv show called Naked truth. It is all about Christanity- Egypt comparision.

Video

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Not as "surprising, nor shocking", as these personages would like one to believe.

Babel speak.

You see, the problem is not one's belief, of God and how this is part of your life.

The problem is Religion, and the Doctrines of Man, applied within those Sects of intolerance called Religions.

The implied facts skewed to support the purposes of this production, offer a compelling case. Take the worst of everything Religious, and blame it all on those Religions.

Take the one's who have fallen (Like the Bakers), and promote them as the examples that portray or represent, everyone. Throw Jimmy and Jessica into the Picture, Or Jerry Or Pat.

Does this reflect one's belief in God? Hardly.

It's more of using the worst examples possible and submitting them as the best representative of these beliefs.

A fictional account of distorted facts, is the best this effort is achieving.

I give it three thumbs down, for the implied stupidity of the viewers.

(Never did give a movie review before,
)

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What did you find convincing from the video?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
um...

christianity comes for judaism

hebrew people were in egypt for quite some time

both judaism and the egyptian religion come from the same region

there are bound to be SOME similarities

also, look into the works of the psychologist Jung, contemporary of Freud, he talked about repeating patterns in mythology.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What did you find convincing from the video?

The whole video. I am just surprised people making such a big deal out of davinci code and the beast movie but this video is far more convincing.

top topics

join