It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San fran/LA to be next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd think that after nwo got the east coast counterterrorist crap because of 9/11 and california has gotten relatively little (I'd know I live in california) won't sf and la be next?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nuclear terrorist attack? If the fault line doesn't strike first.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
WTF nuclear?!! Where in the heck did that one come from! The fault is not something that can be controlled and they will not wait for that!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You don't think Al-Queda has a nuclear weapon already in America just sitting around waiting for the right time?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
possibly but you just sprang that out of the blue...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well they line up. If you've got a huge world atlas and a yard stick. Lay it on these lines and you'll notice they fall directly on London and Madrid Spain too.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Seriously.... Crap... Can you give me a list of probable san francisco targets... My dad works there... also didn't madrid get attacked recently... and london the tranportation bombings... can someone see if the dates give any pattern that is evident... maybe a relation to the kind of places that are attacked... what does sf line up to....

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've got the date of the attacks to come but not the year, the date is

(drumroll)

may 15

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think its saying a bit much to suggest that the people planning these attacks, regardless of who they are, have picked them out by hittign cities that are lined up, or that the people that built these cities chose locations that were lined up on a flat projection.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yet if you believe that the people behind this have eccentric reasons for choosing dates and targets for these attacks then yes it would be. Also thats how I got the date I put up
9/11+3/11=12/22
1+2=3=3/22
7/7+5/15=12/22
1+2=3/22=322
See

By the way LA and SF are the obvious choices for an attack-the west coast has felt the least of the nwo to my knowledge and sf and la would be good targets.... Dont you think that, that at least looks like something more than a coincidence.

[edit on 6/7/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can I see some lines on a world map or a globe, namely intersection points that lie on cities or big cities in europe that are on the line or other attacked places.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
or that the people that built these cities chose locations that were lined up on a flat projection.

Or that the people that built these cities had help from "advanced" civilizations (as the alien folks would say)? If the surveyors had help from demons (whether knowingly or not), The demons would have known the future plans of lucifer.

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Can I see some lines on a world map or a globe, namely intersection points that lie on cities or big cities in europe that are on the line or other attacked places.

posted full image due to forum's [\UR L] screwup

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Very interesting, I do think that Los Angeles is a good target, and might be next. Hopefully they will not succed, and I live in L.A. so I am in the area.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And my dad works at probably the most likely target, The airport....

new topics

top topics

join