It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you learn telekinesis?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
All of this is very good information, and I thank all of you for posting it for me. I really do want to try it, and I'm going to until it happens. I don't think that it will hurt me in any fashion, and not to get off topic, but I am a christian but I think I'll be okay. Ill be trying it and if i have success you'll all hear about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Tell us if you're not successful also, maybe one of us can give suggestions or advice.
I used to move a compass, my Mom can move a paper wheel balanced on a pin. I know for a fact that we all have it in us. If at first you don't succeed,,, try again.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Some things aren't always spiritually related.
I think, the mind & spirit are the same. The mind is just a soicial representation of the spirit. The world we live in is a guise.
It's not what it seems to be.
Your mind, who you are, ur thoughts. That's you. When I 1st xperienced an oobe(didnt come all the way out though). I realised that all this material stuff on earth is not important, it's important to the body, but not the spirit.
When ur out of touch with who you are, & cling to this pathetic world that we live in. Your mind is warpped. You think this is it. What we've got is all.
You dont even think about it. You're convinced that this is all there is to life, without even thinking about it.
They say we only use 5-10% of our brains...The figures are rediculous.
Imagine if all of it was being used. I think that as time went by, the human race lost or began losing touch with the deeper levels of life.
Telekenises can be learnt, u gotta draw urself away from these worldy values...
U gotta know that ur mind is very powerful. I think it's maybe a case of learning how you move & interact with things spiritually(mentally, cuz I think they're the same, if u know wat I mean).
I have a light level of claivoyance, & I've found that as I grew older it slowly started to diminish. They say kids have better rations of ESP. Ask yourself why.
Kids aren't that drawn to the world. Very young kids value friendship over any toy, money, gift. Now that I've come to certain realisations, my claivoyant abilities seem to be growing back stronger.
This is just a theory I have. I have no facts. But I believe it. & it's true because I believe it. Think deeply about that statement. It's true because I believe it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join