It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe in fate/soul mates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i was wondering if anyone believes in fate? When you come to realise when something is ment to be
or soul mates? when you are just drawn to someone and seem to conncet with each other on a different level.

i believe in both, i consider my husband to be my soul mate when we first met we were drawn to each other like magnets and couldnt understand why, im not just on about lusting after him but we seemed to conect in that special way like we were ment to be together.

i also believe in fate, if its ment to happen it will, i see all the bad things that have happened to me as a challenge to myself, to make me a better person. yes life can be crap and can throw some major disasters our way but i believe everything happens for a reason. its all part of the bigger picture so to speak

what do you believe?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I dont believe in fate.
Do I believe that there is a soul mate for everyone ?
I think there is a life partner somewhere out there for everyone. There are over a billon people on this plant so the odds of finding of finding your soul mate arent great.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't believe in fate, but I do think people have 'soul mates'. I haven't met one, though... if I ever do I'll let you know

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I believe we make our own fate. Well, I make my own fate, at least. I do, however, believe that there is at least one person out there that's meant just for us to be with.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I met my soul mate over 15 years ago, while he was dating another woman - by best friend at the time.

About 5 years she decided it would be best to move on, and he and I "bumped into each other" one night on the internet - over 1,500 miles away.

I wasn't looking for a relationship at that time in my life, but for some reason felt compelled to visit him and see how he was doing.

To sum it up, we hit it off instantly and have been together ever since.

Fate? Maybe. Destiny? A romantic affirmative.

new topics

top topics

join