It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by andy1033
if you believe in jesus, won't you go to heaven. jesus is the one thing that supposedly saves satanists, from this kind of thing.
remember one of the main secrets at the top of the illuminati is supposed to be if you do them wrong, after you die and reincarnate or something, they will know which body you are in, and they threaten to give you one hell of a s**t life
the one thing that these satanists say that works against this is turning to jesus, and turning fully to him.
but you cannot believe in reincarnation and jesus. the real jesus is of the bible, not the one that the hindus thing is one of them.
Originally posted by andy1033
1) i did not imply all that believe in reincarnation are satanists. if you believe in god of the bible you would believe in going to heaven right.
2) how would we know if you a member of the illuminati, so how would you know. i said people that people have claimed to be part of the illuminati claim and this is one thing that stops them leaving and speaking out, and the only way out is to believe in jesus as your saviour.
3) bible jesus and hindu jesus are two different things. hindu jesus is associated with him getting married and having kids, so they say he did not resserect. he was just a normal man. but christians believe jesus to be the son of god.
Originally posted by yanchek
I believe it does.
When my family went trough rough times we found a woman who helped us and cleansed us from the burden of the past. She explained that sins or wrongdoings are not terminated when the person dies. Some of them are transfered onto us. Looks like we are not a blank piece of paper when we are born. I guess carmic bill has to be paid one way or the other.
[edit on 3-6-2006 by yanchek]
Originally posted by mytym
1. Why do people think that there is only one way to path to believing in Jesus?
As point mentioned, there is no need to subscribe to the Bible's teachings to believe in Jesus. He is in all of us, so can't we connect with Him without the aid of external sources such as the Bible. I believe so.
2. If the entire population has grown from one solitary source way back in history, doesn't that mean that indirectly we are all of the same bloodline? If not, there must have been several starting points in history.
3. The bloodline question raises an interest thought. Is there some method to how the next reincarnation target for a given spirit is chosen, and if so what is the likelyhood that we will ever be able to break the code? Or is it completely random?
Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
God created the universe, and then God created everything in it including the perception of 'Good' and 'Evil'. Ultimately after all is considered, God created Satan, who serves a purpose within this universe as God's "counterweight".