It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does bloodline bear any relationship to spirit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
For those that believe in the actuality or at least the possibility of reincarnation.

Does the bloodline of a persons physical body bear any relationship to the particular conciousness/spirit/soul that has incarnated into that physical body?

One's conciousness/spirit/soul could possibly have been born into a male body of a poor, black family living in South Africa in it's previous life.

In this life, the very same conciousness/spirit/soul could be incarnated into a female body, of a rich, white Anglo-Saxon family living in Canada.

In the next life this very same conciousness/spirit/soul could possibly incarnate into the male body of a family living in Mongolia.

The conciousness/spirit/soul is the same in all physical incarnations yet the bloodlines bears no apparent relationship to each other.

The members of a particular family are physically related and share many physical characteristics which is obvious, but are they necessarily spiritually related?

[edit on 3-6-2006 by point]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i would rather not believe in reincarnation, but i believe some people do.

on your question, some believe that one of the main secrets at the top of secret societies is this very question. it is one reason why they claim some satanists do not speak out, while they claim the people above would know who they reincarnate to. dodgy stuff, and i would not like to go there.

i'll just believe in jesus christ.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I see no problem with believing in Jesus as well as well as believing in the process of reincarnation.
They are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I believe it does.

When my family went trough rough times we found a woman who helped us and cleansed us from the burden of the past. She explained that sins or wrongdoings are not terminated when the person dies. Some of them are transfered onto us. Looks like we are not a blank piece of paper when we are born. I guess carmic bill has to be paid one way or the other.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
if you believe in jesus, won't you go to heaven. jesus is the one thing that supposedly saves satanists, from this kind of thing.

remember one of the main secrets at the top of the illuminati is supposed to be if you do them wrong, after you die and reincarnate or something, they will know which body you are in, and they threaten to give you one hell of a s**t life.

the one thing that these satanists say that works against this is turning to jesus, and turning fully to him.

remember we live on a planet that is run by the spirit world. there are two sides(what we call god and the devil(whatever those two terms actually mean)).

but you cannot believe in reincarnation and jesus. the real jesus is of the bible, not the one that the hindus thing is one of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
if you believe in jesus, won't you go to heaven. jesus is the one thing that supposedly saves satanists, from this kind of thing.

Are you suggesting that one who believes in reincarnation is a satanist?
If so, I strongly disagree.

remember one of the main secrets at the top of the illuminati is supposed to be if you do them wrong, after you die and reincarnate or something, they will know which body you are in, and they threaten to give you one hell of a s**t life

As I am not a member of the illuminati, I cannot recall any of their main supposed top secrets including the one you refer to.
It does however make sense that they would operate in that manner if they possessed that information. What , with being evil and all.

the one thing that these satanists say that works against this is turning to jesus, and turning fully to him.

That makes sense.

but you cannot believe in reincarnation and jesus. the real jesus is of the bible, not the one that the hindus thing is one of them.

I disagree.
Surely I can choose to believe in whatever I wish, just as you can.
I believe in the real Jesus. The Biblical account and Hindu thing (whatever that may be) you speak of, has no bearing on my personal view.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
point

1) i did not imply all that believe in reincarnation are satanists. if you believe in god of the bible you would believe in going to heaven right.

2) how would we know if you a member of the illuminati, so how would you know. i said people that people have claimed to be part of the illuminati claim and this is one thing that stops them leaving and speaking out, and the only way out is to believe in jesus as your saviour.

3) bible jesus and hindu jesus are two different things. hindu jesus is associated with him getting married and having kids, so they say he did not resserect. he was just a normal man. but christians believe jesus to be the son of god.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
1. Why do people think that there is only one way to path to believing in Jesus? As point mentioned, there is no need to subscribe to the Bible's teachings to believe in Jesus. He is in all of us, so can't we connect with Him without the aid of external sources such as the Bible. I believe so.

2. If the entire population has grown from one solitary source way back in history, doesn't that mean that indirectly we are all of the same bloodline? If not, there must have been several starting points in history.

3. The bloodline question raises an interest thought. Is there some method to how the next reincarnation target for a given spirit is chosen, and if so what is the likelyhood that we will ever be able to break the code? Or is it completely random?

As is often the case, point, this is an excellent thread!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
point
1) i did not imply all that believe in reincarnation are satanists. if you believe in god of the bible you would believe in going to heaven right.

That's a good thing for it would be a very ignorant view in my opinion.

I believe in the God that Jesus refers to as His Father in the books of New Testament as the True God.
Even if the Bible did not exist, I would still believe and align myself with the Benevelent God/Conciousnes/Energy that I believe exists.

2) how would we know if you a member of the illuminati, so how would you know. i said people that people have claimed to be part of the illuminati claim and this is one thing that stops them leaving and speaking out, and the only way out is to believe in jesus as your saviour.

I feel I know my own mind, that's how I believe I know. If you wish to view me as a possible member of the group you speak of, because of a few questions I raise, that's your call.
We are all free to entertain whatever view that suits us, regardless of it's degree of accuracy.

3) bible jesus and hindu jesus are two different things. hindu jesus is associated with him getting married and having kids, so they say he did not resserect. he was just a normal man. but christians believe jesus to be the son of god.

As I said previously, the Biblical account and the Hindu view that you mention has no bearing on my personal view.

Any chance of getting back on topic?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here's my 2 cents.

God created the universe, and then God created everything in it including the perception of 'Good' and 'Evil'. Ultimately after all is considered, God created Satan, who serves a purpose within this universe as God's "counterweight".

The spirit is eternal (unless vacated by God, after all, it's God and God can do whatever God wants).

Jesus Christ is a path to Heaven by allowing a soul to petition him to get in the door ... the doorman at the most popular club in town.
... But what is the price for this service?

The spirit moves from existance to existance working out their balance of Kharma
as they work to achieve a devine state of understanding. Good and Evil, ignorance and understanding, all are weighed and that appears to be the way that the where and who you become each time is determined. All of your actions have a consequence and that is the basis of reincarnation, just as all your actions serve to determine, when God decides to open the Club Doors, who gets to party with God and who goes 'poof'.

As far as reincarnating back into your own bloodline, I don't believe that can be predetermined, as the Physical Locality and Social Status of the bloodline may have no 'opening' for what the Soul has a need to experience. So yes, if you are a complete ignorant jerk in this lifetime because you chose to be one, then you will probably come back as everyones favorite target in the next.

The ancient Egyptians called it MAAT, and it was represented by the wings of Horus I think?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I believe it does.

When my family went trough rough times we found a woman who helped us and cleansed us from the burden of the past. She explained that sins or wrongdoings are not terminated when the person dies. Some of them are transfered onto us. Looks like we are not a blank piece of paper when we are born. I guess carmic bill has to be paid one way or the other.
[edit on 3-6-2006 by yanchek]

Agreed. We are certainly not the blank piece of paper at birth.
There is all that baggage from previous lives that can have an affect on our lives in various unseen ways.
We may not necessarily be able to conciously recall these past lives containing so much experience (good and bad) although there appear to be some that can to a degree.

If we could easily recall and had perfect memory of all our past lives, then the illusion of physical death would cease to be.
We would view ourselves as the conciousness that has played many physical diverse roles and accordingly going by many different names throughout history, rather than the seeing only the current physical role and viewing ourselves as simply beginning and ending with that one role.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytym
1. Why do people think that there is only one way to path to believing in Jesus?
As point mentioned, there is no need to subscribe to the Bible's teachings to believe in Jesus. He is in all of us, so can't we connect with Him without the aid of external sources such as the Bible. I believe so.

Religious indoctrination is the primary culprit.
I believe connection is as easy as simply thinking of, or praying to Him.
Supposed holy books interpreted in weekly ceremonies conducted by middlemen are unnecessary.

2. If the entire population has grown from one solitary source way back in history, doesn't that mean that indirectly we are all of the same bloodline? If not, there must have been several starting points in history.

I guess it would be the same bloodline if all our physical bodies were from the one original source. I think several starting points seems to be a more likely scenario.
At very least one for each main race.

3. The bloodline question raises an interest thought. Is there some method to how the next reincarnation target for a given spirit is chosen, and if so what is the likelyhood that we will ever be able to break the code? Or is it completely random?

I suppose who/whatever is in control of the astral realm/dimension could have some say in who goes where. I personally don't think it is a completely random process. I think "breaking the code" would require Divine Intervention.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
God created the universe, and then God created everything in it including the perception of 'Good' and 'Evil'. Ultimately after all is considered, God created Satan, who serves a purpose within this universe as God's "counterweight".

Why would God need to create Satan as a counterweight to oppose himself?

top topics

join