It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found awesome painting of Annunaki you have to see it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Normally I wouldn’t mention something like this on a forum, but this website of Jan G. Marque you have to see. Great stuff I haven’t seen anywhere else. This artist makes realistic classical paintings with subjects like the Annunaki, freemasonry, Illuminati and mythology. Some of his landscapes look like Lord of the Rings, but They look more like lost civilizations. He calls his work Philosophical Realism. Like I said, I think it’s great work, so see for yourself:

www.jan-marque.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Actually very interesting artworks. This person must have alot of imagination. Especially the wave length stuff was amazing. As for Annunaki i was expecting to see a reptilian

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't like everything he has made, but what I found interessting is, that he uses unconventional means to reach the public with unconventional subjects.
He let people think instead of just looking at pictures.

In his news an exhibition page he talks about a painting of Enki and Anu for 2007. Maybe that one will be different.
What I found great about that Annunaki painting is that it shows the white powder gold as Laurence Garnder describes in his books. As if different groups of humanity find the secret of the Annunaki.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think that I now can see what the artist is trying to do. If you red what he says above gallery 4:

" For centuries men is pictured to render the subjects. This is not the case within the Philosophical Realism. Here the images and words serve as mean to search for the subject." Like he wants to say, don't only look at the pictures, do something with it.

Now the title :

"The white powder gold of the Annunaki and the origin of alchemy."

So you don't get to see the Annunaki. The picture doesn't explane what Alchemy is. I think it's like a hidden message. Like "go look what the Annanuki are, or what alchemy is." That makes it great.

For me I see people who discover a long lost secret. So it's not just how he depict the subject, but that he let people really think about what they see. So I think that the artist has found a way to reach people in a very original way

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Andre70]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Very Dali-esque in some of those works. Nice find

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't no if it's Dali-esque. Maybe the older stuff. But the landscape- and human- paintings...?

But am I the only one who's not just looking at the pictures, but thinks what the artist is trying to do, like I wrote in my last post?

I'm interested in what everybody thinks of the art form. Because I think it's original. Or am I wrong?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Caution! Your link sent me on a wild chase of over 20 fast moving pop-ups. I had to end task to end them as they wouldn't stop coming.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Caution! Your link sent me on a wild chase of over 20 fast moving pop-ups. I had to end task to end them as they wouldn't stop coming.

I'm sorry, but when I use that link nothing is wrong. Everything works the way it should be. Are you sure it isn't something else. I have visited it a few times now.

If what you described happend to my the first time, I wouldn't have posted the link. And it doesn't look like a realy commercial site to me either that it needs popups and all that other weird stuff......

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join