It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if MIBs encounters you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What would you do?

Say... you are at a known UFO "hot spot", you get a awesome video/Photo of a UFO.

If they encounter you at home or on the road.
Ask to see Identification. If they refuse, and you have a cell phone on you, call the police or request that they call in a uniformed police officer.
If for some reason they refuse to show you any identificaton, tell you who they work for, or refuse to call in a uniformed police officer and you phone mysteriously isn't working. Explain to them, that you will do nothing of sort in handing over your film/camera until they identify themselves or bring in Local Law enforcement.

If you are alone and they absolutely will not identify themselves or call in the local Law Enforcement, but there are near by people like neighbors, start yelling/screaming "FIRE!" or "Help! Call the Police!!" or "RAPE!!",

in other cases;

"I have nothing to say" - If they start questioning you.

If they threaten you "Keep your mouth shut or we'll shut it for you"
say nothing.

Lastly...
IF Uniformed Police show up, and the MIB talk with them and send the police on their way, away from you, it's best if you comply with their demands.

And Never ever try to engage them in a fist fight, because it doesn't matter if you are in the UFC, you won't win against the MIB. not to mention, they just might be FBI and you can end-up doing 10+ years in a federal pen for assaulting an Federal agent.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"And Never ever try to engage them in a fist fight, because it doesn't matter if you are in the UFC, you won't win against the MIB."

I beg to differ if Chuck Lidell hit somebody full force black suit or not they are goin DOWN!!!! I mean seriously they are people too. No proof to suggest otherwise.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I beg to differ if Chuck Lidell hit somebody full force black suit or not they are goin DOWN!!!! I mean seriously they are people too. No proof to suggest otherwise.

Regardless if they are human or alien or something else, I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone, including Chuck Liddell. They likely have ways of making "accidents" happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Even if your name was Fedor Emelianenko?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZzFDKzZ

STOP TROLLING!!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
LOL yes the Mib.... Will smith made them look pathetic in those movies. Anyway if Mibs do exist i think they have alien technology aswell. So no point in arguing or even trying to put up a fight.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'd take a picture of them, film them, let them know that I don't have a problem giving these pictures of them to the local media...even if they didn't take me seriously.

I don't think MIB are otherworldly. I'm going with mundane and saying they are probably what's the name...OSI?...that investigates the USAF people that have sightings. I think they may try to scare people by acting weird, but I doubt they are non-human.

And god knows I am not going to give my UFO pictures or film to them. How many idiots kept doing that in the past? Heck why even answer the door when they come knocking?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
tell me what you guys think of this one. i was walking home from the coffee shop i frequent a couple miles away from my house. i hit the main road and was on the left hand side of the road. i noticed a car slow down on the right hand side of the road (i was walking along with the right hand side of traffic) pulling slightly ahead of me i glanced over and noticed them pointing a cellphone at me. two white men i had never seen in my life driving a white corolla yelled out "Yeah man! Flippin ETs man! Woohoo!". proceeded to drive away yelling more stuff i couldnt make out. this happened several months ago. all i could gather is that they are the MIB(although not in black) preforming some reconosance work, and joking with me. what do you all think?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well I'd be afraid of doing anything that could antagonise them, there are lots of cases where the MIB visit someone only twenty minutes or so after a UFO incident, so if they can track you down that easily they probably mean business.

two white men i had never seen in my life driving a white corolla yelled out "Yeah man! Flippin ETs man! Woohoo!". proceeded to drive away yelling more stuff i couldnt make out. this happened several months ago. all i could gather is that they are the MIB(although not in black) preforming some reconosance work, and joking with me. what do you all think?

That's pretty weird to be honest, someone important could be watching you for whatever reason (you know too much don't you
). Surely it would require an invasion of piracy for them to know these things but I wouldn't put that past any government.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
two white men i had never seen in my life driving a white corolla yelled out "Yeah man! Flippin ETs man! Woohoo!". proceeded to drive away yelling more stuff i couldnt make out. this happened several months ago. all i could gather is that they are the MIB(although not in black) preforming some reconosance work, and joking with me. what do you all think?

What were you wearing? Are you well known, and known for anything involving UFOs? If you are privately investigating Government related stuff and UFOs, you might have gotten the FBI's attention.

I had a friend that was in the Navy, she was friends with some people that got busted for drug smuggling and dealing, NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) followed her around for like three months, during the day is was usually some middle age hispanic guy driving a blue Volvo, during the evening it was some middle age black guy or some 30 something White guy. She finally had enough of it and told the Hispanic agent that She was in no way involved in the incidents and would allow them to search her apartment, car, give them urine samples whenever they wanted it, just leave her alone. They left her alone after 90 days. I figured that they'd give up after awhile.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zoid
Well I'd be afraid of doing anything that could antagonise them, there are lots of cases where the MIB visit someone only twenty minutes or so after a UFO incident, so if they can track you down that easily they probably mean business.

That's pretty weird to be honest, someone important could be watching you for whatever reason (you know too much don't you
). Surely it would require an invasion of piracy for them to know these things but I wouldn't put that past any government.

Check out the movie Enemy of the State and you will see how much they are capable of knowing.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

Originally posted by sturod84

What were you wearing? Are you well known, and known for anything involving UFOs? If you are privately investigating Government related stuff and UFOs, you might have gotten the FBI's attention.

I had a friend that was in the Navy, she was friends with some people that got busted for drug smuggling and dealing, NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) followed her around for like three months, during the day is was usually some middle age hispanic guy driving a blue Volvo, during the evening it was some middle age black guy or some 30 something White guy. She finally had enough of it and told the Hispanic agent that She was in no way involved in the incidents and would allow them to search her apartment, car, give them urine samples whenever they wanted it, just leave her alone. They left her alone after 90 days. I figured that they'd give up after awhile.

Yup, that's why I try to stay anonymous with my UFO researching and even when I report a UFO sighting.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I would laugh at them, flip them the middle finger salute and tell them to buzz off.

Their power is through intimidation and threats only -- and empty threats at that. On a personal level they are weak and cowardly and will back down with any sign of resistance. There are numerous accounts where witnesses refused to cooperate or give the MIB any credence and they did nothing.

Don't confuse Hollywood movie comedies with reality.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by dave_54]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"And Never ever try to engage them in a fist fight, because it doesn't matter if you are in the UFC, you won't win against the MIB."

Even if u use weapons?

join