It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Javier Solana related

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That is a good site for a generalized summarization of Revelation. Daniel and others have more to say about it too that also concurs with Revelation. It is a most interesting study for sure.

Sorry--but "worry" is not on my list of "things to do today--or anyday". ha
Just trying to make people aware of world situations that are not on the daily news broadcast or on their TV's. Some people sit blindfolded within their own lives.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey dawn grace visit this site its the best Im ready to go throught the tribulation only the lazy and the weak are not!!! dont by that left behind garbage!!!

good news

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
after another indepth review of Revelation, I will admit I am wrong. I took an idea that was given to me and was corrupted by it. That website...btw... was not claiming the same as I was. In fact, it was careful review of reading Revelations alongside that study that made me realize that the idea I had taken before was not correct. So, do not judge the author of that website based on my combining the link with an addition to a theory I took. Check it out for yourself, it is a very good study. I would like to warn of someone though... His name is Robert G. Barbara. He has written three books called Rod of Iron, the Fourth Son of Revelation, and I don't know the other name. He has a website out and he is trying to convince people that reading his books is a stepping stone to Heaven and that his books are the inspired Word of God. ....................I'm sure we all see the problem in that. Anyway, he makes the claim also that the the bride of Christ is the 24 elders(the raptured church) instead of New Jerusalem. He keeps going lalala, he's bogus and he's making money off the deal anyway. This thread will probably get moved, now, but I did want to apologize for my blatant disregard and my zeal for something other than what is Scripturally sound.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The truth about the markthe truth about the mark

you can be chipped through vaccine injections without your knowledge or consent. here is what the microscopic chips now look like they are smaller than a thread of hair ..

RF chip dust

RFID keeps getting smaller. On February 13, Hitachi unveiled a tiny, new "powder" type RFID chip measuring 0.05 x 0.05 mm — the smallest yet — which they aim to begin marketing in 2 to 3 years.

By relying on semiconductor miniaturization technology and using electron beams to write data on the chip substrates, Hitachi was able to create RFID chips 64 times smaller than their currently available 0.4 x 0.4 mm mu-chips. Like mu-chips, which have been used as an anti-counterfeit measure in admission tickets, the new chips have a 128-bit ROM for storing a unique 38-digit ID number.

The new chips are also 9 times smaller than the prototype chips Hitachi unveiled last year, which measure 0.15 x 0.15 mm.

rf dust

read my blog too ,,,i was injected by my dentist without my knowledge or consent..a man with alot of power and wealth managed to corrupt my dentist into harming my health. this man is a psychopath and has been stalking me continuously...
my blog

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok I see a ton of ideas here. Of all candidates mentioned Solana fits the bill best. Everyone here knows of both article 666 and recomendation 666 right? If not they are the documentation that legally give him his power. Solanas name translated back into the original hebrew has a gematria value of 666 so it is literally the number of his name. I will post both the translation and gematria shortly. This year will be unreal as it unfolds. By this time next year a museum will be built with a life size replica of the holy of holies. By that point peace should have begun to occur in Israel. It then says in revalation that antichrist will desacrate the holy of holies. But never mentions anything about the rest of the temple, as a matter of fact John is told not to measure outside the holy of holies. Is it possible the temple won't be rebuilt at all but that the jews will start sacrificing in a museum that is made to appear as their temple, could it be here that he desacrates? And stops the sacrifice. Remember it is at this point he begins to say he is a god, Daniel states that he boasts great things against the most high.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Javier is a very good candidate for AntiChrist or The Beast.

ps. How do you get the gematria value of 666 for him?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok as promised here it is Javier or Chav-ee-yer is kaf vav yod resh
kaf=20
vav=6
yod=10
resh=200
so Javier in hebrew =236
now lets look at solana or so-lan-na is sin/shin lamed nun nun
sin/shin=300
lamed=30