It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years I've been saying this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
10 years, I’ve been saying it for 10 damned years. The biggest conspiracy is why we human beings don’t question the REAL conspiracies. I will layout before you the 10 biggest conspiracies that are not treated as conspiracies at all. And that in itself is the biggest conspiracy of all time.

10. Have you ever seen Bob Lazar and Simon Grey in the same room at the same time?

9. The late 1980’s group Anything Box released a cd called “PEACE” yet the national enquirer said the bass player may be a terrorist…..and Leif Garrett is from Venus!

8. Why does Speedy-Mart, when open 24 hours a day, have locks on the doors…hmmmm?

7. The monkey hugging tree loving left keeps telling me that I shouldn’t fear Iran, yet this is the same side of the guberment that slaps me down everytime I try to enrich uranium next to my still out back…why?

6. For years the “MAN” has been telling us to think either “GLASS HALF FULL” or “GLASS HALF EMPTY” but the real number six conspiracy is “WHO THE HECK DRANK HALF MY STUFF?”

5. If I truly have a face only my mother could love, why did she continue to hit me with a stick while growing up?

4. Does Bill Gates know where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

3. Why was Farmer Ted named Farmer Ted when, in fact, he was not a farmer at all?

2. Why does the media not talk about the “CTRL + ALT + DEL” feature of the bio-chips being inserted in humans by the governments of the world?

1. The number one conspiracy of all time is the refusal of humans to recognize a real conspiracy like the conspiracy of not recognizing REAL conspiracies.

Thank you, thank you very much

The most revered Mr. Beezer!
Mr. Beezer, now new and improved with a great new lemon scent!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Welcome back! Your perspective and wit have been missed. Your next mission is to get One Man Short back here, post haste.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
actually you have an excellent point on most of those haha

great post

new topics

join