It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need info on time-space manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Are there any theories or laws on ways to rip a hole into another dimension? an example would be the white room where everyone trained on dragonball z. (Please don't dismiss this question as childish)

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
How about not ripping a "hole" but aligning with a new layer of reality.Yes, it is most possible to experience another layer of our world.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok this should work, I have not tested it out yet because I just don't have the time. Ok to pass through into another dimension, one must first learn to control his/her thoughts. Now, you must get a mirroras tall as you, some tinfoil, a car battery and some jumper cables, a digital watch as well as a wind up watch, and a backpack.
Now what you do is tape the tinfoil to the backside of the mirror. Now hook the cables up to the battery. Ok now you will set the digital watch and the wind up watch to the correct time. Why you will have two is because the Digital watches are messed with. But the wind up watches stay the same. Now if you want you can pack stuff you might need in the backpack. When that is all done. Hook up the cables to the mirror, and then back up and run full speed into the mirror. If my calculations are correct, you shall pass though the mirror, and into another dimension.
How it works is the electricity from the battery will create enough energy to magnetize the mirror, so that it acts as a doorway.

If you want to attempt this, go ahead. But make sure you have the time to do it.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As unsubstanciated as that sounds, I am going to do it anyway. I have nothing else to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
there is an interesting phenomena here
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...
[its about 300 words in a 5 paragraphs long article]

which is a surprise event that is manipulating time-space, 3rd dimension.

in a state of matter called the Quantum Critical Point,
the normal magnetic waves, in all 3 directions, are emitted from
a substance called Han purple. But, once the Han purple is super cooled
the magnetic waves from Han purple are not radiated in neither
the Up-or-Down directions...but the magnetic waves continue to
radiate in the Front-Back & the Left-Right directions....

weird, eh? the 3rd dimension becomes absent, its like a vacuum
sucked up all the Up-Down magnetic waves.
There might be a beginning of some sorta worm-hole model there...
if you can ponder & then develop a theory or model from that phenomena

new topics

top topics

join