It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robertson Owned Plane Crashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
A private plane owned by evangelist Pat Robertson crashed today in Connecticut. Three people have been safely rescued while another two remain missing. Robertson himself was not aboard

www.msnbc.msn.com
"GROTON, Conn. - A Learjet registered to religious broadcaster Pat Robertson crashed in Long Island Sound while flying in heavy fog Friday, killing both pilots, authorities said. All three passengers escaped without serious injury."

"Robertson was not aboard. “I am deeply grieved and my heart reaches out to the families and to the people on the plane,” he said in a statement."

"Preliminary information showed that the plane may have hit an approach light mounted in a cove near the airport, said Christopher Cooper, a spokesman for the state Department of Transportation."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Simply enough, perhaps this is gods way of saying "Shut up you idiot" to Pat.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Amen to that

Kind Regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmm...he has a jet. He asks for money to help the needy. He has a JET? Maybe he should sell it and give the money to help the needy.

Just a thought.

Maybe he forgot to read the part in his Bible that says to

"Mat 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
Mat 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: "

Maybe he thinks treasures are gold coins...or maybe he doesn't care what his own Bible says.

Anyway, back to the topic, it's too bad that those folks were killed in the crash. I'm glad that some were safely rescued.

new topics

join