It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AGM 86A Cruise Missle hit pentagon PROOF!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Originally posted by diggs

Go back one page in this thread to post # 2222191

Try that...

Oooh that one. Question, what's the original source of that landing gear pic?

I have no idea, are you saying that the pics in that thread are false ???

Well since I can't tell if it was taken in the Pentagon or not, I thought checking out the source would help. Funny there is no source to the Plane-crashed-there believer's biggest smoking gun!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
I don't see a missle in the unedited version.

Now we are getting some where.

What is in that film at exactly 05:05:42?

SMR

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was so excited to see new footage.And I really got excited when I saw the first few seconds of this one.I then continued to watch to the end only to be very disturbed.
At first glance, this is good footage.But one the 'object' hits and explodes, I have seen better movie trailer mash-ups than this.
The explosion at almost the very end... it moves like 'The Blob' up the wall in a single glob.Whoever superimposed it didnt make it stick where it should the entire time.Very sloppy.

This is a good fake, but more work needed

Originally posted by HybridEB
Stop. Just stop. Enough already. American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m. on the morning of September 11 2001. Conspiracy theories must come to an end about this after more than 4 years of intensive investigation. There are high quality images of everything from the fuselage to the landing gear to other parts all over the lawn, eyewitnesses saw a plane crash into the building, the hole along with surrounding damage is consistent with a 757, and autopsy reports have identified remains. Just move on people. Please.

There isn’t a single shred of evidence supporting that something other than AA 77 hit the Pentagon that isn't based on assumption, ignorance, or just simple disregard for the truth. Accept that you were fooled back in 2004 when this conspiracy began to gain momentum and just move on.

I think you should STOP.JUST STOP.
There is no proof of AA flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.The video stills and clips show absolutely NOTHING let alone proof of any 757 flight 77
4 years of intensive investigation. ........? Excuese me !? Intensive investigation ? Thats a good one. So intense that we went to war with a country that DIDNT do this.

There isn’t a single shred of evidence supporting that something other than AA 77 hit the Pentagon

There isn’t a single shred of evidence supporting that AA 77 hit the Pentagon either.
Where is some REAL footage from other locations? Why only POS stills that show blurry nothingness?
It is you who are being fooled friend.You are being led on by the worst so called proof ever in the history of crime.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Now we are getting some where.

What is in that film at exactly 05:05:42?

at 05.05.42.00
its the jefferson monument or washington monument someone of that nature....
at 05.05.05.42
its the capitol building....
[edit on 2-6-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Go back one page in this thread to post # 2222191

Try that...

Well since I can't tell if it was taken in the Pentagon or not, I thought checking out the source would help.

Well...

Apparently you haven't done much research have ya...

Those pics are from the Pentagon, if you have done any research at all you would have seen that...

Sorry pal...can't take any thing you say with much credence...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I don't see how that is relevent, the concusive blast wave from the explosion would not have even effected the air craft at it's elevation.

After watching it more, I can sort of see how you all fidure it is a good fake. But I still want to see how it was made, and where they got that footage from. It wasn't just made from scratch, what is the source of that material. Where is it's original?

Im talking about the natural camera shake, when the camera moves, the explosion moves all over the place so badly that you can tell its not real.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well since I can't tell if it was taken in the Pentagon or not, I thought checking out the source would help.

Well...

Those pics are from the Pentagon, if you have done any research at all you would have seen that...

How do you know the landing gear pic was from the Pentagon, because it's on a Pentagon conspiracy debunking thread? Sorry, that's not proof.

If CT'ers posted a pic that proved our side that didn't have a source or could confirm where it was taken, you don't think the other side would be screaming at us for a source?

[edit on 2-6-2006 by diggs]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's a fake...read my previous post. Did you go to the link I provided, Advisor? It's stock 35mm aerial footage of the pentagon as well as other points of interest and the hoaxer edited it and CG'd the "missle". The original footage was shot in 2005 by third millennium films. I'm sure they might like to see what this idiot is promoting with the unlawful use of their footage.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by antipigopolist]

SMR

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I missed your link before, but after seeing that link,,,, if anyone thinks this 'new' footage is real,,,, please seek help

He did an OK job but just didnt hold the 'flame/explosion' in place good enough.

Here is another link to the 'new' footage with other crap in it.I dont know what for, but whatever.I think it is just something done for fun and someone saw it and is making dis-info out of it.
www.panjea.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Looks like a fake to me too. Something about the explosion, specifically. It looked like a cheap job. The impact angle looks totally off and the fireball doesn't match the security cams and looks as though it's just been cut in half and superimposed onto the facade of the building.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Funny....I don't see a missle in the unedited version.

video.google.com...

Nice find! Three thumbs waaaay up!

After seing the brief clip of the airport in the second video, was wondering where the original footage came from.

Nothing against the original poster, but I'm now inclined to belive that the video is a hoax rather than a simulation.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well...

How do you know the landing gear pic was from the Pentagon, because it's on a Pentagon conspiracy debunking thread? Sorry, that's not proof.

If CT'ers posted a pic that proved our side that didn't have a source or could confirm where it was taken, you don't think the other side would be screaming at us for a source?

My friend you're too paranoid to argue with at this point, those pics were taken at the Pentagon, most people here have confirmed this ( just look at the threads and READ them )...

I don't have any side per say, I belive what I see, and NOT what someone tells me, so you can follow Alex or anyone else you wish, but you are being led by the nose on a theory, nothing else...

nuff said...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
There is no proof of AA flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. The video stills and clips show absolutely nothing let alone proof of any 757 flight 77 ... Intensive investigation ? Thats a good one. So intense that we went to war with a country that DIDNT do this. Where is some REAL footage from other locations? Why only POS stills that show blurry nothingness?

If all you go to are conspiracy theory websites, than all you will know are conspiracy theories. Your statements are so blatantly wrong I can’t believe you said them seriously. Are you really unaware of everything available to the public? Imagery from the crash scene alone puts this issue to rest. And in case you didn’t know, government agencies, the Department of Defense, and probably thousands of people online have investigated the September 11 attacks pretty thoroughly.

Yes the security camera clips really do show next to nothing, I never said otherwise. It has already been stated that only the two videos were released because the lawsuit filed to obtain them specifically called for “impact” footage. Supposedly, the security camera stills are the only ones that show the actual attack on the Pentagon. There are, as you said, other videos out there from other locations that may not show the impact but the plane flying by. Hopefully those will be released as well.

How ‘bout you stop going to conspiracy theory sites and copying word for word what they say. If you want to expose the cover up, spend time on real questions, not this distraction.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by HybridEB]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I think it is just something done for fun and someone saw it and is making dis-info out of it.
www.panjea.com...

This Larf guy is a member on panjea.com and created the hoaxed clip. He's an amateur film maker in S.F., CA. apparently. This is the worst kind of hoax IMHO. Let's hope he is better at legal maneuvering than he is at video editing...I'm seeing....oh...it's cloudy...but...but...there...I see one less idiot to worry about in the near future.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No no, over the water on the lower right hand corner, is that a bird?

It looks small like a bird.

I'm just going to stick with not decideing on what happened.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
It looks small like a bird.

Well I'll be damned! It DOES look like a small bird! Oh man, this is unrefutable PROOF!!!!
What do you think, Tranceopticalinclined?

P.S. Just funnin' here...please send all comments/hate mail to SMR.

*runs and hides under S.O.'s cape*

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sheesh, I can't believe this has made it to 3 pages - it's such a poor fake video
It's almost as bad as that still image of the guy on top of the WTC, waving at the camera, with the superimposed 767 coming in behind him
Lets put this one to bed and move on!

HybridEB - not only is this a conspiracy site, this is the 9/11 conspiracy section. What are you even doing here if you think it's all rubbish? Go post somewhere else

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Not only is this a conspiracy site, this is the 9/11 conspiracy section

I used the term "conspiracy theory" as most know it: a negative connotation associated with believing in things that are illogical, unreasonable, and probably untrue. Using that definition, I think that the entire "no plane at the Pentagon" thing is a conspiracy theory. The fact that 9/11 is an inside job is a fact, not theory. Big difference.

I was referring to other sites because what SMR was saying doesn’t exist can easily be found within these very forums. So, I concluded that he goes to places that only provide one side of the story. ATS allows for discussion and that’s great. But there comes a point when it’s futile to continue.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by HybridEB]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
WOW... thats not even a good fake
The explosion looks like something out of a bad flash animation.

The scale is also laughably wrong to be a AGM 86

PICTURE

This is how big that cruise missile is in real life. I shouldnt have to remind anyone the pentagon is the largest building in the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You all make me sick,

One of my best mates was living in Washington in 2001 and has told me several times he watched a United Airlines plane straight into the pentagon.

The very first time he told me about this was when I got a phonecall from him at 4am (my time) telling me he was ok and that he was near the attack , but not hurt.

So about 4 years later I told him about these theories about a missile hitting the pentagon and he was outright discusted - and so am I.

Get over your stupid theories that are based on imagination and thought with very shaky evidence backing them up.

Oh and the footage - any jackass can see it's fake!

1. Why would there be something filming the pentagon right at the moment of impact from that angle?!

2. The fire after the 'impact' is very poorly done. It's not even smooth just a horrible cut and paste job.

3. Use common sense for gods sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join