It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I did the Psi wheel!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I swear to god i did the psi wheel!! I first found out how to do it with the heat from your hands. I learned how to heat my hands with tought
first. Theni was fing around with it for a little bit and i was getting it to move with the heat technique but then i got really focused on my hands and then wheel Immediatly change direction WITHOUT slwing down. I felt the wheel turning within my hands!! It gives you a huge rush

Im gunna try it with a glass bowl over it

If it works im gunna borrow my friends came and show ya guys

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
I'm gunna try it with a glass bowl over it

That would be a good test. No stray breezes.

If it works im gunna borrow my friends camera and show ya guys

Hey, sounds like you'll be dowsing in no time!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey, congrats. I'm gonna start trying soon too.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I hope that my videos help other get started!

Congratulations Art0_Saar1!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i havent yet tried the psi wheel thingy but am very intrested and disiplined in most things i do ive been doing tai chi for 10 years so id say that was pritty disiplined but anyways today i started trying tk and i was just sitting at my computer and my television wos on av and i just moved my finger subconsiously and the tv flickered at first i though yeh just coinsidence but i keep trying to focus on what i was reading on the internet and subconsiously wanting to make my telly flicker and this worked serveral times i thought this was amazing dunno if six or seven times in 1 evening is coincidence but ?? tell me your thoughts please and any help you can give me would be much appreciated like what to visualise when doing this and so on

thanks

tk enthusiast

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i can't understand why are you so excited about making the psi wheel spin, because the articles i read about explain that, it is phisich 1-0-1!
the wheel spin because of the air been heated up by the hands, and that it has nothing to do with being psiquich or having some kind of paranormal control.

if this is wrong please explain me how it really works!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by phat_thef
the articles i read about explain that, it is phisich 1-0-1!
the wheel spin because of the air been heated up by the hands, and that it has nothing to do with being psiquich or having some kind of paranormal control.

That's what they want you to believe, but that doesn't mean that someone can't move it with their mind.

Originally posted by phat_thef
if this is wrong please explain me how it really works!

It works by believeing/knowing, you can manipulate the reality, and it makes you wonder what reality is.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[Qoute]it makes you wonder what reality is.[/Qoute]

Exactly but im starting to get used to it and im gunna take advantage of it.

top topics

join