It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Remote Viewing Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

In my travels, I've come across this organization, the Institute for Cooperation in Space...and the ICIS funded project Star Dreams Initiative (SDI). Now, ICIS seems to be a fairly influential organization that is pushing for the ban of all weapons in space. They fund the SDI project - which holds that remote viewing research that was started back at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) in the 70's has now confirmed the existance of "off-planet cultures". If I understand the claim correctly, it is that the "off-planet culture" is established under the surface of mars.

Now, as far as I can tell, Dr. Webr & Dr. Rosin (the two at the top of the Board of Directors) have communicated with the United Nations concerning peace in space, and from what I read they are deeply entrenched in "exopolitics", an area I am only now learning much about.

I'm not so much interested in belief or disbelief of aliens living under the surface of mars (that could be an entire thread in itself probably), but has anyone here gone down this path before - any opinions/facts on exopolitics in general - and ICIS/SDI in particular? I'm more interested in those who are running the project than in the claims...

-Ry

[edit on 2-6-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't know, but the use of the term "Galactic Federation" makes me think of Sheldon Nidle, who can be found spinning tales of interstellar intrigue here:

Planetary Activation Organization

Reading down a bit, it's good to know that these ICIS folks are a non-profit, tax deductible operation. And I like how they just go ahead with their elaborate plans without bothering to offer any kind of concrete proof of their claims. Like it was just a formality and of only secondary concern after establishing political ties with the Greys who live underground on Mars and in a few South American villages.

Oh, the things people get up to.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm skeptical about the aliens living underneath the surface of Mars thing, simply because there has not been any conclusive evidence. However, remote viewing aliens seems interesting, since RV is usually tied to things that occur on this planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Its hard to produce "evidence" of alien life through remote viewing. Especially if your taking a leap of faith and just blindly believing someone.

"Oh...uh...... i see....little.....green guys......in a cavern......on mars. Okay, wheres my $520 dollar check?"

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Its hard to produce "evidence" of alien life through remote viewing. Especially if your taking a leap of faith and just blindly believing someone.

"Oh...uh...... i see....little.....green guys......in a cavern......on mars. Okay, wheres my $520 dollar check?"

LOL...my thoughts exactly. However I haven't seen the alleged "evidence" so who knows if it's that or if there are 5 or 6 isolated individuals writing up descriptions and then the descriptions all match? In my mind, that would be pretty convincing (assuming all of the controls are set up properly) - however the only thing I've been able to find so far is the Farsight Institute of "Scientific Remote Viewing". However, the results to me are so convoluted I can't seem to even extract the simple answer as to the results of the remote viewing "experiments". Maybe someone with more of a "research" background can analyze those results.

The only problem with the Farsight Institute is that it looks more to me like an organization that is trying to sell "training classes" to people who want to learn remote viewing...

Where are the serious scientists? Or have all serious scientists already written off remote viewing as a sham? But if it is, how does one explain the professional psychics? Are they just professional magicians?

-Ry

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"Where are the serious scientists? Or have all serious scientists already written off remote viewing as a sham? But if it is, how does one explain the professional psychics? Are they just professional magicians?"

I have seen some pretty good evidence that remote viewing works with reasonable accuracy.

Now if remote viewing was just a scam why did the Russians and Americans use it in the cold war? They both have admitted to using "psychic warfare". I however doubt the aliens/humans thing but the original people who started this RV phenomenon are a weird group of people obsessed with their abilities. it is almost like once you start you have to take it further keep going with it. They say the best way to practice remote viewing is in a sensory deprived enviroment to keep all distractions out. To the day many aspects of the American RV program remain classified but they have admitted to using RV to spy on the enemy.

My theory on RV if it works is that because the earth and all it's life are connected by the same energies these people have found a way to tap into it through a form of meditation similar to the shaolin monks when they tap into their chi energies or other cultures who practice similar rituals.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm currently in the middle of a book written by Chip Atwater called "Captain of My Ship, My Soul" that talks about him starting up the Remote Viewing research that the government soon came to fund, and how he used it to beef up America's defenses against Remote Viewing attacks.

In a CD-ROM that came with the book, it shows remote viewing sessions and how some talk about UFO bases under mountains in some places of the world, not sure how credible that should be taken but I'm definately interested in working with remote viewing.. who knows what you can find out!!

new topics

top topics

join