It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Secretary of Defense admits Flight 93 was Shot Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm surprised there are people who beleive that a plane didn't crash there. How the plane crashed is a different story, whether it was shot down or not, I have no idea, but every witness says they saw a plane crash there. There are tons of witnesses who say that the plane rolled over and took a vertical dive into the ground. It may have been shot down, but it definetly crashed there.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
And Bush said he saw the first(?) plane crash into the WTC on TV in the goat-story school, eventhough there were no TVs. If I was of a suspicious nature, I might suspect the administration were not being entirely on the level about 9/11...

I am not implying that you are trying to prove through statement that the Bush administration knew of the 9/11 attacks, but anyone useing that as information to prove that he knew about it would not be smart to do that. Every body, even Bush supporters, know that Bush CANNOT talk. Personally I think he would be better if he just used flash cards to communicate. Bush saying he saw the first plane crash on TV doesn't prove he knew about it before hand, it just proves he's an idiot who needs speach lessons, or, which is probably the case, he ment he saw tapes of it crashing later, after 9/11. Still, he should learn how to talk.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
A close friend of mine is a mechanic at the base on the east coast where they keep the white planes [fighters]. He was there on the day they dispatched the fighters to take out flight 93

I know I will get attacked for this because I can not give you his sworn statement, but the source is reliable

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I dont have time to read the whole thread right now. But I am a little confused by the conspiracy side. So Cheney ordered fighters to stand down and they shot the plane down? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
UA 93 was never shot down AND never crashed IMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hey all,

As far as the (to me) obviously Freudian slip in the video clip is concerned, consider this another INDICATION that there is an awful lot bubbling under Rumsfeld's bonnet that he and his co-conspirators would much rather didn't see the light of day. Again, this can only be my opinion and constitutes an INDICATION, not EVIDENCE of his culpability or at least that he has witheld information. The statement is quite out of context given the official line on what happened to that flight, not to mention that such a mistake is doubly unlikely given the recent focus on the events in the American media following a dramatisation such as "United '93" appearing from Hollywood.

As for the plane being shot down over Pennsylvania, I wonder if anyone else here has heard of a gentleman named Colonel Donn De Grande-Pre ?

He arranged a symposium involving a group of high ranking military, commercial and civilian pilots in Portugal in October 2001 (if I remember correctly) with the aim of using their combined expertise to analyse the events and determine what most likely happened. He was apparently blocked from holding this meeting in the US - in which they deliberated for three days non-stop and between them came to some very telling conclusions about the way the aircraft strikes on 9/11 were most likely conducted.

A pdf summarising the news reports covering the meeting, and the conclusions arrived at by the committee, is available here:

physics911.ca...

And I also believe he was interviewed by Alex Jones in 2002, the transcript is available here:

www.prisonplanet.com...

The most pertinent point to this thread that he raises is that through his extensive contacts at the highest levels of the US military and air force (who he names), he has established that the plane was indeed shot down over Pennsylvania by a pilot belonging the North Dakota Air Guard (known as the "Happy Hooligans") at approximately 10:00, the order given by the Adj. General of the NDAG in contravention of the stand down order given by Dick Cheyney.

Here is a short segment from his testimony in the AJ interview (link above):

They were out of Hector Field, Fargo, North Dakota. A bunch, this 119 Fighter Group and they are called the Happy Hooligans. They are probably the best interceptors that we have in the country. They were moved to Langley Air Force Base from Hector Field down to Southern Virginia. And when the klaxon horn went off at 9:35, those two pilots put down their coffee and shot into their aircraft and took off. They didn't know where they were going initially but by 10:00 hours, they had rendezvoused over Southern Pennsylvania. That's about 250 miles in just a matter of minutes and engaged 93 with two side-winder missiles. And they accomplished their objective. Now Hector Field, I use to fly out of Hector Field some time ago. I know most of those pilots. I could name names. I know the National Guard Adj. General. And they were decorated about a year later and I have the full write up of that story in my book.

I've read the first of Colonel De Grande-Pre's books and can thoroughly recommend it - it's so good that the one person I've lent it to over a year ago keeps avoiding giving it back

Again, this does not constitute PROOF - but then by now we all know what a scarce commodity that is when you're the "little guy" ferreting out information on the crimes committed by those with such effective means of erasing incriminating evidence.

However, much of the Colonel's information checks out, as does his extensive and highly decorated history of service in the armed forces. I believe that on many of the issues he raises, and given the quality of the references and writing in the one book I have read, he is a reliable source - or at least as reliable as any other.

Any thoughts?

Fulcanelli

[edit on 26-6-2006 by fulcanelli]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Give this thread a read and see what you think.
Flight 93 was shot down.
If you research hard enough on your own, and you take hte facts, this is what happened. I believe the conspiracy part is the fact that the passengers may have started to overtake the plane, and they were shot down since the order was in, and we did not kow their intentions on onboard.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A buddy of mine's dad is in the Air Force, says that yes 93 was shot down.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
this is an interestin forgotten thread. I think we should scrutinize this statements more closely.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The original link to the video does not work anymore, is there any youtube links I can embed?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join