It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get my DNA deleted from military database?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi,

In another life, I was in a branch of the US Military. My DNA is on file.
I heard a while ago that if I requested it, I could have that information deleted or destroyed.

Can someone please give me a lead on how to get that done? I have not been able to find the proper avenue.

I know, even if I have it officially removed from the database, it's still gonna be in there, but it will give me SOME peace of mind.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, first you have to get together about a dozen guys, go the secret vaults at area 53 ( thats where their top-secret dna databases are at), then you have to.....
*just kidding*

Seriously, even if the military had any records , or dna, or whatever in your files, what makes you think they would really remove them, or destroy them, etc?

This is the government your talking about, remember? One of the main reasons for the existence of this site.....

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Right, right.. I know that it wouldn't really be deleted.. or at least whatever backup copies they have wouldn't be removed... but I read somewhere, a long time ago, that ex-military people could request it be deleted...

It seems to me it would at least be better than nothing..

Are you telling me that they don't really have it on record?

When I inprocessed, I was told it was kept in case I got the crap blown out of me, they could ID my... blood/guts.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No, i'm not telling you anything as fact, just my opinion of the military and/or government.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you remove your DNA, (Mind your use of words)

[edit on 3-6-2006 by asala]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
(Please do not add comments linked to Drug use)

Read the rules if in doubt,

[edit on 3-6-2006 by asala]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You can't request that it should be deleted - well, you can, but they won't. It's not as serious as you think it is, though, hihohihohi. The little dry droplet that they keep isn't going to survive more than 10 or 15 years tops in the conditions that they allegedly keep them in.

If they aren't using it for nefarious purposes, you have nothing to fear. And would Uncle Sam ever do somthing nefarious?

new topics

top topics

join